To strengthen our teams in Denmark we are currently looking for a junior CRA / Clinical Research Associate I (CRA I) to join our General Medicines team.
The junior CRA will perform monitoring and site management activities for Phase I-III clinical research projects to assess the progress of clinical projects at assigned investigative/physician sites (either on site or remotely) and to ensure clinical projects are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, company and sponsor standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP and/or all applicable local and federal regulatory requirements.
We understand that a junior CRA requires guidance and oversight, while developing an understanding of the drug development and commercialization process. Therefor we offer a place in our Clinical Training Institute which will help you to learn and develop yourself towards an idependant monitorig CRA role. In the first 12 weeks you will completely focus on the trainings. After that you will be asigned to the therapeutic business unit of General Medicines, where you will be working together with more experienced colleagues.
Why Syneos Health
- #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
What we’re looking for:
- An enthusiastic new colleague
- Relevant degree
- Experience in clinical research or knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements are an asset
- Must demonstrate good computer skills and be able to embrace new technologies
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; fluency in Danish and proficient in Swedish and English
- Ability to manage required travel of 6-8 monitoring visits per month in Denmark and Sweden
Are you excited to join us or do you want to know more? Please reach out to us and we would be more than happy to meet you over a digital cup of coffee.
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.