Reactive Reality AG
Reactive Reality has developed an advanced and proprietary augmented reality (AR) engine for mobile devices that overcomes a major e-commerce problem: experiencing products before buying them.
We are looking for a committed, flexible and selfdriven individual to join our team.
Junior Marketing Communication Manager (f/m/x)
The primary responsibilities will be to process and advise on social media communication strategies that drive engagement and lead generation. You will create engaging marketing communication content, manage the company webpage, social media channels & online campaigns, reach new audiences, and continuously review the organizations’ performance in these areas.
As a company go-to-person for Social Media and MARCOM, you will play an essential role in raising the profile of Reactive Reality’s brand globally, getting involved in PR and Event management, working in collaboration with the marketing and sales team.
- Create social media campaigns to drive Reactive Reality’s future success
- Create social media materials, including toolkits, posts, and reports
- Support the marketing department with event organization and PR preparation
- Understand and use social media reporting and analytics tools to ensure our strategic communication approach remains targeted and effective
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English, other T1 languages are an added benefit
- Passion for learning new things
- Teamplayer who likes to work closely with others in order to achieve common goals
- Creative, self-motivated and proactive
- Resourceful, with personal responsibility to complete all assigned tasks
- Eye for detail, well-organized and the ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- We are a team of highly skilled professionals who are eager to learn and share their knowledge.
- We always focus on the bigger picture and invite everyone to share their ideas.
- In order to be inclusive to all of our multi-cultural employees, English is our company language.
- We focus on results, not hours in the office.
- Improving our product and our working environment is at our core, therefore we live an open form of feedback.
This position is ideally suited to a university graduate hoping to gain work experience and operate with a great level of freedom.
The salary is based on the minimum salary under the applicable collective agreement which is currently 1.960,- gross (basis full time employment). Willingness to pay more depending on experience and qualification
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Reactive Reality AG
Waltendorfer Hauptstraße 32a
View & Apply