IQVIA’s Real World Data team are hiring for a candidate who is comfortable implementing marketing activities across the business for multiple product offerings in parallel. These will comprise of creating marketing messaging, sales collateral and dealing with both internal and 3rd party suppliers such as Creative/Media agencies.
We require someone who has had some marketing and sales support experience but who is still willing to develop new skills.
You will be working directly with the Marketing Managers on the development and implementation of all marketing activities across the Real World Data organisation. This includes the co-ordination of digital campaigns and internal/external webinars and conferences, managing and developing content for all our social media channels and website, as well as regularly reviewing, producing, and updating all marketing literature.
- Create engaging content that resonates with the target audience (Pharma, Life Science, Payers, Providers and Governments) that is aligned with the company’s strategy and objectives
- Manage and regularly update all the company’s online channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, and website)
- Monitor the number of visits and engagement metrics with the website and social media platforms to understand the impact of the business content produced and how it drives potential customers to our sites
- Work with PR agencies to receive media coverage, win awards and establish market presence to amplify reach and increase awareness of the solutions
- Work with creative digital agencies to grow the online presence with SEO, PPC and email marketing
- Work with internal sales teams to produce sales materials that are in line with the company message
- Be responsible for the methods of internal communications within the business to ensure the whole company is kept up to date of the Real World Data product portfolio news, product launches and marketing activities
- Work with stakeholders to produce quarterly internal newsletters and webinars to inform the wider business of Real World Data Asset news
- Look for innovative ways to engage with potential customers and capture data in a digital format – to be used for events and external opportunities
- Utilise internal data to create rationale for website content and social media campaigns, working with the Content Specialist to create this material
- Research the market to find new technologies and tools that can provide a competitive advantage to analyse contact success and simplify customer communications to improve the return on investment
- Positive, self-starter attitude with a desire to exceed expectations, who is comfortable with multi-tasking, working with multiple stakeholders and able to deliver under pressure and to deadlines
- Flexible work ethic
- Interpersonal skills, including communication and teamwork. Ability to work across departmental boundaries and contribute to team initiatives
- Thorough understanding of internet technologies, trends and techniques and social media
- Extensive PC skills (Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Experience of writing for all digital platforms
- Ability to provide meaningful digital insight and analysis (web, email, social media)
- Knowledge of email marketing best practice
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Previous experience of working with email marketing
- Degree, recognised marketing qualification or relevant industry experience
- Appreciation of brand and design
- Project management experience
- B2B marketing experience
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at .