Job Location: Innsbruck
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety and you love ice cream, this is the perfect job for you. As a Junior Trade Marketing Manager, your main focus will be on working closely with sales and supply chain to implement Trade Marketing activities. You’ll support the head of Trade Marketing in implementing sales strategies and in providing the tools and means to implement the Ferrero Category strategies at the point of sale.
- Preparation of the annual plan including short and long-term goals
- Marketing-Controlling of current campaigns
- Close cooperation with distributors and trade partners including on-site meetings
- Evaluations and reporting to management
- Presentation of the trade marketing strategy at internal and external meetings
- Close cooperation with the team in order to optimise processes
- Coordinating the listing process for new products
- Analyzing the performance collected by Sales teams for all trade
- Adapting the Central activity calendar to local customer/channel needs
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with a specialisation in Marketing
- Professional experience in Trade Marketing
- Experience gained preferably in an FMCG environment, experience in the ice cream sector is a plus
- Fluency in German and English
- Personal qualities: Analytical mind set, structured work, team player, working independently, proactive, love for ice cream
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are – dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on three dimensions: individual, team and organization that’s why you should have the ability to work independently, proactively and as a team member. A demonstrable great organizing skill and ability to collaborate at all organizational levels will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieve team goals.
View & Apply