- You have a degree in engineering (Bachelor or Masters) with a focus on machinery or welding.
- A good basis for succeeding in the job is previous experience as an operating manager or quality manager, for example in the machinery industry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience is required.
- The work requires travel so you need to be open to it.
- You communicate fluently in Finnish and in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Certifications: IWE International Welding Engineer or EWE European Welding Engineer would be considered a plus.
We offer you interesting and flexible work in a successful international environment, a competitive salary, a comprehensive introduction to your work and the opportunity to develop yourself in a comfortable work environment.
For more information, please contact Mikko Lindell, Operations Manager at +35 8456701362.
If you’re interested in applying, please submit your CV in English.
You will be hired on local conditions.
Interviews will be held on an on-going basis.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!