With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Lead Consultant Supply Chain Management Expert
In this role, we are looking for Supply chain management experts with prior experience in either SAP or Oracle ERP tools and should have led a consulting engagement, handled pre-sales and solutioning activities. Leading a team of 20+ people is an added advantage. In this role, you will be expected to work on strict deadlines, in a fairly high pressure business environment while being a standout colleague.
Prior experience in reporting and visualization tools and exposure to automation and AI/ML will be preferred.
- Lead SCM related (Procurement, Order Management, Demand, Inventory, warehouse, Logistics) solutions in the ERP space preferably SAP or Oracle.
- SAP HANA system experience will be an added advantage.
- Handle end to end process blueprinting, mapping and architecture.
- Contribute to pre-sales activities
- Handle consulting engagements independently
- Lead Implementations, Rollouts and Support engagements
- Ensure all month end activities are completed within agreed time and of the highest quality and ensure metrics are met as per agreed KPIs / SLAs targets as applicable.
- Handle aligned process (as applicable) – Procurement, Order Management, demand management, Inventory Management, Warehouse management, Logistics.
- Ensure client happiness and successful external & internal audits
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant work experience in Supply chain domain with SAP or Oracle as ERP
- Experience on EPM (Hyperion, Anaplan, SAP BPC, Host Analytics) or ERP (Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, Dynamics AX) technology hands on experience
- Familiarity with modelling tools, reporting tools, data warehousing and big data will be an added advantage)
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS Powerpoint , Visio and MS Project
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle team and client discussions
- Good understanding on Process Mining
- Having professional planning experience
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.