With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Lead consultant_ SCM Functional (Order Management/Inventory/Advance Pricing)
- Implementation of Manufacturing, Costing, Planning Central, Demand Management, Sales and Operation Planning in Oracle ERP.
- Drive requirement gathering, Fit-Gap, Solution Design, Build, CRP, SIT, UAT, Cutover/Go-Live and post production support for above applications.
- Perform configuration/Application setups.
- capturing solution design, configuration, documentation, and post-production support.
- Responsible for roll out of all Oracle modules for new State operations.
- Training the new users and preparation of user manuals and
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Should have relevant experience Hands on Oracle Manufacturing R12 implementation of all OM/WIP/BOM/Inventory/PO/Order Management.
- Proficient in Manufacturing, Costing and VCP suite products of Oracle Cloud ERP
- Expertise in Oracle E-Business R12 Manufacturing and VCP applications
- Minimum exposure of one full cycle implementations.
- Should have basic knowledge of SQL developer, basic tables of PO, OM, INV etc to work with technical for design and solution of custom solutions.
- Good understanding of Finance and SCM multi-functional modules
- Tried capability in designing solutions and providing process consulting.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.