Healthcare Provider- Management Consultant
Work location -Bangalore
Education Criteria – MBA, PGDM, MHA, MBBS from Tier 1/Tier 2/Premier
1. Candidates should demonstrate experience and business knowledge in Healthcare specifically healthcare providers
2. Experience in undertaking operational performance improvement including labor and productivity assessments, process mapping and design, Operating model design, project management, benchmarking, technology effectiveness assessments and market strategy
3. Developed insights by manipulating and interpreting large volumes of data using advanced data analytics
4. Participation in the improvement of business processes, data and process standardization and development of future state business models.
The incumbent should be able to demonstrate proven and thorough knowledge /success in supporting large teams by:
– Ability to demonstrate strong business and global acumen by bringing business knowledge, innovation, and a global, cross-cultural mindset
– Demonstrating Strong analytical skills using MS Excel, Access, Alteryx, SQL, R, visualization tools such as Tableau
– Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative benchmarking; and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data.
– Delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, problem-solving, and taking individual initiative
– Leading project workstreams and working autonomously with minimal direction
– Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various situations and audiences
Maternity and Paternity Benefits