About The Client :
Major contributor in consulting, training and certification for operations that support the customer experience. The company created the it’s Standards, a collection of performance management systems for call center operations, customer experience management, vendor management, and procurement.
Founded in 1996, The Client began by helping call centers improve their performance. Today, the company is an innovative global leader that empowers organizations to optimize operations to deliver a superior customer experience across all channels. COPC Inc. is privately held with headquarters in Winter Park, FL, U.S. and with operations in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, Latin America, India and Japan.
Position: Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt Certified Project Manager/Sr. Consultant
Location: Remote / Anywhere in India
Key Responsibilities :
– Actively drive Six Sigma projects for the client
– Define the problem, clearly list out the scope, activities, and timeline
– Collect data, create data collection plans, drive the data collection
– Analyse and interpret data, come up with inferences
– Come up with action plans and drive the action plans in client teams
Required Skill Sets :
– Excellent data analysis skills
– Be able to identify what data is needed for what analysis
– Be able to draw charts that make sense in Excel, and be able to explain them
– Be able to come up with meaningful inferences from data
– Be able to present a set of slides to clients and stakeholders
– Be able to explain data analysis in simple language
– Able to multi-task with about 7 to 8 projects at one time
– Be able to meet time commitments
– Be able to prioritize activities
– Be able to manage customer expectations across the project
– Be able to take initiative to communicate with the client when needed
– Work with the team to meet client expectations
– Identify areas of concern for client proactively
Other Specifications :
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Experience in facilitating and managing several projects simultaneously.
– Sound understanding of the current best practices regarding application architecture, especially the one related to in-tier architecture.
– Comprehensive understanding of all the business processes, policies, procedures, contracts and product offerings.
– Solid working knowledge of the relevant industry and the new technologies that are being introduced.
Education and Qualifications :
– MBA from a recognized college or university.
– Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
– At least 8 to 10 years of experience in a similar field among which at least three years at a senior level
Maternity and Paternity Benefits