Will you be next to join the Lengow adventure? We’re recruiting for a new profile to join our international team of marketing experts that are full of ambition!
Intuitive and innovative, Lengow is the platform helping online retailers’ increase their profitability and visibility around the world on all distribution channels: marketplaces, price comparison engines, affiliate platforms and display/retargeting advertising. As European’s market leader, Lengow is growing its international presence. We already support more than 4,600 merchants in 45 countries globally.
Maxime is currently looking for a Marketing Analysis Officer to support the marketing and CRM teams to implement and optimize acquisition campaigns and conversions, and enrich our databases, process optimization and daily management of the CRM (Salesforce).
In the marketing team, your main tasks would be as follows:
- Contribute to the creation, implementation, and improvement of acquisition campaigns.
- Brainstorm new approaches to deploy campaigns.
- Participate in the daily management of various accounts (ads).
- Create, optimize, and update landing pages.
- Create/adapt advertising content and upload on social networks (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter).
- Supported competitive intelligence as well as business intelligence and technology awareness in order to test new mechanisms.
- Assist in the implementation of reporting systems (Tableau, Analytics, Amplitude, Salesforce).
- Enrich and maintain data quality (CRM, Solution, Site, Ads, etc.).
- Work with the sales team on the adoption and use of the CRM (Salesforce).
- Partake in the management and implementation of marketing/sales automation campaigns.
In joining the team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your marketing and analysis skills in a SaaS and B2B sector.
- Work with great colleagues, in a multi-cultural and innovative environment, for a fast-growing company.
- Be part of Lengow’s projects and its international development
- Higher education: Master degree in a business or engineering school, with a specialization in marketing.
- Experience in data analysis, working on a CRM such as Salesforce, and in the management of marketing campaigns. You have experience using project management tools (Trello, Asana, Jira, etc.).
- Strong interest in numbers/figures and their analysis (statistics, analysis, reporting). Coding/database notions would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads environments. Knowledge of LinkedIn Ads is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio, Tableau or Salesforce in a B2B environment would be an advantage.
- You have marketing, sales, and technical awareness.
- Fluent in English and good command of French.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, you are curious, responsive, and proactive, constantly looking for alternative solutions.
- You are rigorous, capable of working autonomously, well-organized, and able to prioritize
Our ambition ? Change the e-commerce sector thanks to the talents of tomorrow!
Joining Lengow is also an opportunity to benefit from many advantages :
- Evolve within a multicultural company, animated by daily challenges.
- Professional events (Masterclass, Teamtalk, Meetup …) and regular internal cohesion.
- Benefits in kind (punctual telework, flexible hours, bike mileage allowances, restaurant tickets).
We want to give you the best possible experience, through our various recruitment steps.
Diversity is our strength! With this in mind we are committed to provide equal opportunities to all employees.
Woman, man, people with disabilities… bring us your differences and together, let’s build our story
Check us out on and