Location: The Woodlands, Texas
Bilfinger is a leading international industrial services provider, active primarily in Continental Europe, Northwest Europe, North America, and the Middle East. With over 4,500 skilled employees in North America, Bilfinger delivers its services across multiple industries that include petrochemical, oil & gas, consumer goods, energy and utilities, and government services. Bilfinger has offices in 40 states, and our project portfolio covers the entire value chain from consulting, engineering, manufacturing, assembly, maintenance, plant expansion, and turnarounds to environmental technologies and digital applications. We have over 100 years of industrial experience on projects as small as $500 and as large as $40M, performed in every time zone of the United States.
The Marketing analyst is responsible for managing business development software, gathering market data, and developing reporting for management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works as closely with business development team to manage Salesforce software.
- Construct data reporting for executive team.
- Develops and coordinates information needed to meet business outcomes.
- Conducts marketing research by collecting information using qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
- Ensures that various data requirements are entered accurately in order to meet requirements.
- Updates and maintains systems ensuring data quality and measurement validation.
- Works closely with clients to identify and resolve data issues.
- Performs all other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology or similar field.
- Minimum 2 years of data analyst related experience.
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently on assignments
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability interact with business development team.
- Position requires the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with both team members and customers
- Must have the ability to verify that deliverable items meet the requirements
- Position requires the ability to follow standards and system implementation methodology
- Must be able to display a courteous and professional demeanor
- Minimal travel is expected, but must be willing to travel
Please reach out to Gregory Dwayne Dunning (email@example.com) in case of any questions related to this position.
Bilfinger Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Fraudulent employment offers
We are aware that fraudulent employment offers are being transmitted via email by people claiming to be employees or representatives of Bilfinger. Prospective candidates are provided job descriptions and employment letters and are asked to complete and return employment information forms as well as official tax forms. These job offers may look genuine and could include names of Bilfinger legal entities, Bilfinger executives, their signatures, seals of “authenticity”, the Bilfinger brand and logo.
Please be advised that these communications are FRAUDULENT and are NOT sent from anyone within or affiliated with Bilfinger. These email messages are a scam and should be treated as such. Bilfinger does not make job offers via social media, unsolicited email or without personally interviewing candidates first. We never send you cheques in order to pay contractors to set up a home office. Never send money or pass on personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with Bilfinger, and never reply to an email address that does not end in @bilfinger.com.
If you receive such a message, you are advised to contact your local law enforcement agency and provide any details you may have. You also may forward the messages to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in an employment with Bilfinger, please submit your application in the safe environment of our global job portal only.
View & Apply