How to analyze campaign performance, measure customer engagement, and predict customer churn. Working with real-world data, including retail transactions, you’ll discover how to analyze social media data, extract insights from text data, and gain market basket analysis skills that will help you better understand your customers. You’ll also use statistical models and machine learning to forecast customer lifetime value. Through hands-on activities, you’ll use popular packages such as pandas, Matplotlib, tweepy, NLTK, seaborn, NumPy, SciPy, and scikit-learn to help you improve your company’s marketing strategy. We are looking for a Marketing Analytics trainees for our upcoming Internship/Live Project.
Marketing Analytics Trainee Responsibilities:
- Week 1 & 2: Series of Training Modules (Training Period)
- Week 3 : Project Assigned
- Week 4: Project Report to be submitted
Marketing Analytics Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree holder or pursuing.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.