Marketing & Communications Manager France – Grenoble based
In order to reinforce its marketing & communication activities, EIT InnoEnergy France are looking for a Strategic Marketing and Communications Officer. InnoEnergy is organised through a matrix organisation. This means that the position will report jointly to the CEO of France (direct reporting) and to the European Marketing and Communications Director (functional reporting).
Tasks & responsibilities
- Strategic Marketing planning: The creation and co-execution of a strategic marketing plan based on business strategy will be a key component of this role. Working with the CEO and the Marketing Director to support our ambition to generate revenues, monetise our assets and become a market led organisation are key ingredients.
- Implement Marketing & Communication plans for InnoEnergy France and our three business lines as follows:
- Promotion of InnoEnergy in France: produce, implement and co-execute the annual marketing & communications plan. Produce and update collateral such as the website, Social media accounts, support corporate newsletter and local bulletin content, disseminate market related trend data and other relevant market information. Support the regional team in (amongst others) the organisation of events and positioning of InnoEnergy in France.
- Education: Coordinate and implement the annual recruitment campaign of the MasterSchool, and Executive Schools, in collaboration with the Education Sub Brand Leader, EDU business manager and the programme directors. The actions range from creating the regional marketing plan to the organisation of events, attending external events, follow-up of generated leads, update of digital and conventional marketing collateral (Brochures, videos, website, social media, etc.)
- Innovation: Produce communication support material such as flyers, success stories, for the promotion of the innovation projects. Coordinate and arrange the participation in energy related events with the innovation teams and thematic leader, supporting them in identifying and attracting top-notch innovation projects. Responsible for developing the regional marketing plan for innovation.
- Business Creation: Support the Business Creation team and the the Sub Brand Leader for Business Creation with regional marketing plans, events and actions related to capturing new business opportunities, as well as effective promotional tools.
- Manage communication with local target groups such as EIT InnoEnergy partners, students, industry, researchers and entrepreneurs, understand their needs and establish an efficient customer engagement strategy.
- Manage relations with local marketing related suppliers if not managed centrally.
- Together with the sales teams, create and execute plans to generate leads relevant for the different EIT InnoEnergy business lines. Constantly update and manage the contacts database.
- Build rapport with local media and associated journalists in order to support pan European and regional PR and thought leadership strategies.
- Ensure wide and coherent deployment of EIT InnoEnergy corporate brand identity within France.
At SE (European) Level, support the Marketing & Communication Director as follows:
- Implement the EIT InnoEnergy brand guidelines and compliance to established brand norms.
- Support in the development of a sub-brand strategy with partners.
- Support the production of Europewide marketing collateral ensuring a “one-company” approach.
- Where relevant, support the process of “localisation” with marketing material and campaigns ensuring the needs of audiences in France are met.
- Contribute content to Europewide production of newsletters, website, social media and other relevant publications.
- Play a leading role in developing a regional marketing & communication annual report as well as marketing & communication annual plan and execution with the central marketing team, Sub-Brand leaders and the CEO of France.
- Play a proactive role supporting recruitment programmes such a Master School intake, TBB registrations, Investment Round applications and revenue generation initiatives.
- 7+ years relevant working experience in a strategic marketing and communications role within the B2B sector.
- Experience in the energy sector or technology or start-up/innovation related environments desirable.
- Degree qualified. Master or Postgraduate in Marketing and Communications or a Marketing Diploma is a plus.
- Experienced on digital marketing & public relations
- Fluency in French and English both written and spoken is a must.
- Comfortable in performing in a changing environment of a dynamic and fast growing matrix organisation.
- A keen interest and hunger to understanding of all activities related to marketing strategy and communications of a multinational organisation covering such hot topics as education, innovation, acceleration of start-up businesses and integration of university with industry and entrepreneurship.
- Combines ability for strategic thinking with willingness to execute.
- Internal and external customer orientation
- Looking forward to leverage on empowerment of communities across different regions and to proactively lead and own the implementation of the marketing and communication activities in France.
- Interested in contributing with creativity, thinking “out of the box” and hard work execution ethic to support the implementation of the marketing and communication plans in France.
- Willingness to develop a close team working relationship based on an open, honest and transparent communication.
- Willingness to travel across Europe for quarterly European Marketing meetings and online weekly conference.
- A work ethic to make things happen and not shy of long hours as and when required.
How to apply
Please visit us @ http://www.innoenergy.com/ and if you want to be part of our mission, send your CV and motivation including remuneration expectation and information on availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View & Apply