At orea, our mission is to change how people rent their homes.
We came up with a solution for people looking for a new place to live that was long overdue. Book an appointment online, go to the apartment you want to see and open the door with your smartphone. Liked the apartment? Rent it online, it doesn’t take more than a few minutes.
It’s as easy as ordering stuff online.
Marketing Content Creator
A job you’ll love.
To convey orea’s value proposition to new tenants and landlords across Austria and soon Germany we need motivated people with an eye for good design and appealing copy writing.
Join our team at orea and become part of a young startup full of highly motivated people bound together with the shared goal of a showing an entire industry a new horizon.
- Creating relevant Social Media posts & ads
- Coming up with high-quality editorial content (blog articles, newsletter, website)
- Researching and leveraging trends to grow the brand and image of orea
- Supporting measuring of performances and adapting campaigns accordingly
- Helping to develope the Tone of Voice in orea
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a similar field
- Experience with creating strong, engaging content
- A portfolio of applicable outputs
- An understanding of SEO best practices
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German; comfortable with spoken and written English
What we offer
- Authentic startup spirit and a motivated team
- Flexible working times and the option to work remote
- Opportunity to actively shape and influence the direction of the company’s growth
- Modern and open working environments in Vienna and Linz
- A company that puts an emphasis on your personal growth and development
- Space to learn and experiment
For this position we are offering a minimum of EUR 28.000 (gross) on full-time basis per year. We are looking for someone working between 20 – 25 hours per week.
Possibility of overpayment depending on qualification and experience.
c/o Alexander Penkner