Are you the creative, social media savvy person fit to support our marketing strategy and brand management? We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join New Nordic School’s international team. You will be given the opportunity to help strengthen our brand-aligned marketing activities while coordinating administrative tasks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping deliver marketing activities according to brand, objectives, and timelines:
- Coordinating the social media calendar and posting planned content across the company social media pages: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, and Youtube
- Creating copy for various needs such as social media, print material, newsletters, presentations, articles, and more
- Coordinating company events and tradeshow participations
- Reviewing and editing company material such as Word documents, Powerpoint presentations, etc to ensure they are brand-aligned
- Managing and responding to queries from the website, social media, and phone
- Administrative tasks to support daily operations
You are a great fit to the team, if you have:
- A visual eye – know how to create and edit images, documents, presentations, and more according to the brand guidelines
- Practical experience posting on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, including the ability to craft messages for a variety of audiences
- Experience using Microsoft apps, especially Powerpoint, Word, and Excel
- Organizational skills – the ability to work independently as well as coordinate with relevant colleagues to meet team deadlines
- A proactive, hands-on, and flexible approach to working – each day is different at a start-up
It would be good if you also had:
- Experience creating content with some of the following:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Facebook Ads Manager
- iMovie/Adobe Premiere Pro
- Finnish language skills
- Experience with event coordination
- Analytics skills, understanding the basics of Google Analytics in order to gather relevant statistics
- You have a growth mindset, eager to learn new things
- You are a collaborative team player
- You are detail-oriented, but understand the big picture
- You like structure, but are flexible when change is needed
- You never miss a deadline, and even excel under time pressure
- You are not afraid to voice your opinion, whilst respecting diversity and different views
What we offer you:
- A chance to be a part of our journey transforming current systems of education internationally. We are scaling fast and making an impact in the lives of students, teachers, leaders, and families.
- Flexible working hours, with remote workdays allowed
- Diverse work environment: our team consists of 5 nationalities and our male/female ratio is 1:1
- Easy access to public transportation (metro and busses) as well as a beautiful Keilaniemi sea view from the office
- Access to building’s gym (and sauna!)
About New Nordic School:
New Nordic School Oy is an education export company based out of Espoo, Finland. We are transforming current systems of education through our pre-K to grade 12 educational system. We apply the renowned Finnish curriculum integrated with best pedagogical practices from around the world to provide a personalized, purposeful, and locally relevant system. Students are empowered to explore their natural creativity, identify their true passions, and shape their own future. Our educational solutions are delivered to existing and starting schools around the world. Visit for more information.
How to apply?
If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply for this job’ and send us your CV and cover letter by Sunday, August 15th. If you have any questions, please contact our Marketing Director, Emilia Patro Lorentz, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be processing applications during the application period and schedule interviews during weeks 33-35. Ideally, the candidate will be able to join our team in September or early October.
Employment type: Full-time* and based at our HQ in Espoo, Finland.
*Please note that a part-time contract can be negotiated to begin with e.g. if you are finishing your studies.
New Nordic School