Why should you consider this opportunity?
Would you like to be part of the world’s leading producer of building materials that inspire architectural and decorative solutions? Are you passionate about the distribution of products that inspire the life of many people?
At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator France, responsible for implementing a defined marketing/lead generation strategy.
The role will involve working closely with the Marketing Department HQ and Regional Director, evolving the marketing strategy, and implementing projects when required.
You will join a company:
– With an international mindset and presence in 80+ countries.
– With an amazing growth story, sustained by an extraordinary innovation with products such as Silestone®, Dekton®, and Sensa by Cosentino®.
– In which you will be able to demonstrate your great sales set skills and grow your career in a challenging project.
What will you be doing?
– Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
– Manage & coordinate Dynamic Actions and Activities at Cosentino Centers in cooperation with the General Managers of Cosentino Center.
– Prepare internal and external communications sharing marketing and business information.
– Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with the graphic department; inventorying stock; packing orders.
– Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecast, accounts analyses, new product information, relaying customer services requests.
– Develop, implement, and budget regional and national retailer in-store marketing for planned and reactive seasonal campaigns, promotional efforts, retail events, high profile and underperforming brand presence action plan, and specific requests from retailers.
– Manage and coordinate internally within the account managers team all retail marketing campaigns designed by HQ (new colors launch, updates, special promotions, etc.
– Come up with seasonal campaigns and ideas to do online and offline marketing towards our retailers, including social, email, and in person.
– Coordinate and manage our Elite & Loyalty Programs, in the order we can gain more impact in the market by gaining Loyal Customers.
– Act as central liaison with HQ, implement fast, clear communication of all relevant marketing activities and tools, and collect regular feedback from the retail channel.
– Proactively identify new business challenges /opportunities in the marketplace for our product portfolio that can generate business in terms of new applications, market niche, etc.
– Evaluate, analyze, and provide summary reporting of external consumer, retailer, architect, designers, and industry landscape for use by the marketing and sales team, that can drive new sales opportunities.
– Manage external marketing and PR Provider. Supervise and coordinate the implementation and execution of marketing communication activities by external providers.
– Translate and adapt the texts of available MK tools. Supervise translations made by third parties and coordinate with the translation agencies.
– Manage the Cosentino RRSS her/his country area.
What are we looking for?
Degree in Marketing, Business Administration.
Master is a plus.
At least 2 years of in a similar position.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
Native speaker: French.
High level of English.