Paragone is a fast-growing advertising cloud platform empowering world-leading agencies (Havas, Dentsu-Aegis, Social.Lab, OMD…) and advertisers (Disney, Birchbox, Audible, MAPFRE…) to maximize digital advertising performance at lower cost.
As an official partner of major networks including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest, we support contemporary channels that help brands and agencies to attract audiences and measure the results of their cross-channel campaigns in one unified, actionable dashboard that cuts across companies, franchises and branches.
Paragone is proud to be part of the Perion Network group a global public company, traded at the Nasdaq, incorporated in 1999 and a large organization all-over the world.
We are looking for our new Marketing Coordinator.
- Participate in the qualitative and coherent creation of the formats and contents of internal or external communication, following the strategy set by the Direction.
- Creating events with customers, prospects, working on PR for European markets, preparing events at Paragone Paris office.
- Bring original ideas to create a dynamic and evolving content strategy.
- Experience in content marketing (B2B SaaS preferred not required)
- Able to manage projects resourcefully and to work across teams
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Capacity to work for multiples projects and stakeholders
- Demonstrable organizational skills and excellent oral/written communication skills
- Customer-centric mentality, ability to understand the customer’s needs and challenges and translate them into compelling content
- Sharp attention to detail with exceptional communication and editing skills
- Strong and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- International background
CV in English mandatory
- Very dynamic and challenging environment
- Attractive wages
- Flexible remote policy
- Daily perks (fresh fruits, unlimited drinks…)
- Interesting referral program
- Great private health insurance (Alan Blue)
- Amazing office in the center of Paris, with stunning terrace
- International and open-minded team
- Part of Perion Network Ltd. at the NASDAQ market
You are willing to work in an international environment where we care of people?
Customer-obsessed, Transparency, Performance, Innovation & Responsibility mean something to you ?
Then, you should definitely apply!
Our process is the following:
- Phone Screen with Hiring Manager (Manager, senior member of the team or HR team)
- Technical assessment
- Interview with Manager
- Interview with HR
- Answer and offer
Powered by JazzHR