€35,000-60,000 per year
Tractive was founded in 2012, by a group of paw-ssionate entrepreneurs with the aim of creating a safer environment for the millions of pets around the world.
As part of our international Marketing team you will:
- Develop the mid- to long-term strategies for all marketing campaigns in the UK together with our VP of Marketing
- Plan and execute campaigns in order to further increase brand awareness and boost sales
- Work closely with our channel managers, in particular SEO, SEA, social media and newsletter
- Dive deep into the market data provided by our BI team to get a better understanding of the key business levers
- Thoroughly monitor campaign and market performance and report the results to the VP of Marketing and management
- Share results and learnings with the broader team and implement successful campaigns from other markets
- Further develop a fast-growing market with huge potential
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company’s success. You will never hear “…because we always did it like that” again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in planning and executing online ads and offline marketing campaigns
- Excellent English skills
- Good understanding of key marketing channels such as SEM, affiliate, social media and newsletter
- Great understanding of the UK media landscape and consumer behavior
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to improve campaign performance
Does this sound like you?
- Can do mentality and ability to think big
- Self-motivated and data-driven experienced marketer
- Team player with good communication skills; you can convince and inspire people around you
- Proactive and independent
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
BENEFITS OF BEING OUR “PAW”SOME EMPLOYEE
- The chance to work with the latest technologies and tools
- A multicultural work environment and excellent team spirit
- Flexitime and many regular team events like running, meditation, yoga classes, team breakfast, etc.
- So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 35,000 and € 60,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.
Please go to our website and apply directly via the link so that we can contact you immediately. We are looking forward to your application!
View & Apply