- Working on social gaming products and their B2C dialog marketing program through the main marketing channels (email, teaser, push- & in-app messaging
- Designing promotions, offers and challenges in order to leverage customers’ retention and monetization
- Creating plans, events and themes to develop the best possible customer experience and engagement
- Analyzing and optimizing CRM activities by looking at all customer interactions and touchpoints
- Creating and managing A/B and multivariate tests to ensure the delivery of an outstanding performance
- Working on online-game mechanics, features and their balancing
- Completed education in business, IT, marketing and/or communications (from social media to newsletter strategies)
- A background in CRM, Online Marketing or e-commerce would be a benefit
- Digital native and an understanding of the online world
- Ability to analyze quantitative data reports and KPIs
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Data driven, solution-oriented, analytical personality with the ability to multitask
- Self-motivated, organized, tenacious way of working with strong communication skills
- Interest and knowledge of the online gaming industry (casino or other) represent a benefit
- Fluency in both spoken and written English, any other additional language (German, Hungarian, Czech or Russian) would be beneficial
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company’s sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Para. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is EUR 37.069,62 gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Funstage GmbH, a 100% subsidiary of Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions GmbH and therefore part of the worldwide operating NOVOMATIC group of companies, is a multiplatform gaming service provider offering synchronous play on mobile apps, social networks and other web-based technologies to gamers around the world. Funstage is a true customer company, always focused on delivering innovative solutions, that meet the needs of our customers in the fields of content, marketing, communication, community.