BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 90 million travelers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
We are looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to join the Data Operations analytics team, in charge of the analytics of paid marketing campaigns. Your role will be to empower operational marketing teams with reliable data products to optimise our decision-making and, as a result, our marketing efficiency. To do so, you will have to develop new data tools that enhance our understanding of the wide range of performance marketing activities we are running. You will also maintain our existing tools and be a force of proposition, making them evolve in the right direction – given the latest legal and regulatory frames for example.
- Run geographic split-based incrementality tests to evaluate the true incremental effect of the campaigns.
- Follow up with our Data science team to deliver a markov-chain based attribution model to better grasp funnels of our marketing channels
- Take over the ownership of Tableau dashboards used daily by our marketing teams to optimize their campaigns; suggest and implement improvements
- Get an overall understanding of the Tracking tools and associated constraints given the recent changes in the market regarding tracking
- Follow up on those tracking topics, suggest improvements and own those topicsGet a good understanding of the data flows within the marketing analytics universe, from tracking tools (Adjust, GTM) to the data warehouse (Airflow/Python/BigQuery) and to our dashboarding tools (Tableau)
- Investigate the issues and inconsistencies within the marketing data stack; understand where the issue comes from, solve it, then get the big picture of the data stack and suggest improvements to the stack to constantly improve the resilience of our stack.
- Data analytics experience; our stack is composed of SQL (Bigquery), Python, Airflow. Marketing experience, ideally in a growth-oriented environmentWe expect you to have at least 2 years of experience, ideally 3-5 in a marketing analytics position.
- Understanding of tracking concepts and current legal frame: GDPR, Cookie restrictions from the CNIL, Ad blockers. Our tracking stack is composed of GTM (web), Adjust (apps), and an in-house tool.
- You have excellent communication skills, you’re humble, and you enjoy sharing & learning from others.You embrace change, are able to take a step back, prioritize, and focus on added-value tasks.
- You have a results-driven and impact-oriented mindsetFluency in EnglishNice to have: experience using Google Cloud Platform or a similar cloud provider (AWS, Azure…), and in particular Bigquery Nice to have: experience using our tracking tools Adjust and/or GTM.
- If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
- 🌎 An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: France, Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Russia, Brazil, Poland.
- 💡 Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- 🚀 Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
- 🌱 Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- 💜 People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts and afterworks (when the sanitary conditions permit it) or meme battles on Slack.
- 🧭 Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our
Your future benefits
- 🏡 Tailor-made remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote (to be discussed with the Talent Acquisition Manager during the first call).
- 💰 A fair & competitive salary package
- 🚀Employee Stock Ownership plan
- 🎈Holidays: 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship to welcome you wherever you are currently based
- 👶 Parental policy
- 🎒 Trainings & career development programs
- 🚗Free carpooling & 🚌 bus-rides wherever whenever
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.