Shipup started in June 2020 a very strong growth phase thanks to a 6m€ series A: from 25 full-time employees to a goal of 60 full-time employees 12 months later.
More than ever, with the impressive growth in e-commerce during the pandemic, we need to onboard new talents.
Shipup was built without a Marketing team, but in light of our recent phase of growth, we’ve reached a maturity that means a strong Marketing team is essential in order to scale. This will be our priority for the next few months.
Joining Shipup now as a Marketing director means building your own team, joining a thrilling adventure, and having free rein on the design and implementation of our marketing strategy
We need a powerful Marketing team in order to support Shipup’s growth. Thus, we’re looking for a strong CMO to build the our Marketing strategy and make Shipup a market leader.
The position requires creative, analytical, and strategic skills to manage our 3 main objectives :
- Content: Messaging, content, Events, Social
- Demand: SEO, email/nurture, field marketing
- Product: Product Marketing, docs, competitive analysis
What you’ll do (more to come- it’s a new role!)
Define and implement our marketing strategy (almost) from scratch (we are at the very beginning of our Marketing strategy which is what makes this job very exciting !) :
- Define the demand generation strategy
- Define the product marketing strategy
- Define the content strategy
Drive the evolution of our brand positioning, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates with and motivates our target audiences.
Define a product referential (definition, strengths, value analysis, product presentations)
Build a strong and innovative marketing department by identifying talent needs, then hiring and managing a high-performing marketing team. We already have a growth Marketing Manager, Clement
Define, measure and report the performance of all actions and assess against ROI and KPI goals
What we offer
- Competitive salary with a bonus
- The opportunity to join a fast growing startup, funded by ecommerce experts (Cofounders of Veepee, AlloResto, Cheerz, Birchbox Europe, Tediber, Le Petit Ballon…)
- In 3 years, you will be able to say: “I was there when it was only 30 of us”
- A great number of perks: Navigo pass for transportation, lunches, dinners, drinks, parties…
- Insane off-sites (Sicily, Marrakech, Corsica, Cap Ferret, Val d’Isere…)
Who we are looking for
- 2 years or more of B2B marketing experience for a SaaS product enterprise. Experience in ecommerce would be a plus!
- You have already managed a team of at least 3 people as a Marketing Manager
- You are a self-starter, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work
- You have strong analytical and communication skills : written and oral. You are comfortable with data and analytics, and you can clearly develop your results and ideas with confidence.
- You are experimental : We are looking for non-traditional thinkers, tinkerers, testers
- You are (really) fluent in english
View & Apply