Lookiero, the leading Personal Shopping service in Europe, currently operating in 7 countries & more than 250 employees across 4 offices, is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our talented marketing team and have a special focus on the French Market. This role, based in our office in Paris, provides a great opportunity to shape the growth trajectory of our newly launched brand across all customer touchpoints in real, actionable ways by supporting our brand activities: influencers, partnerships, PR, content, etc.
We are looking for someone who is proactive, detail-oriented and not afraid to take ownership of various projects in parallel. Someone who is a creative thinker, can work with the team to generate ideas for brand actions, and be resourceful and proactive in executing them on a small and large scale.
Our ideal candidate comes with marketing experience in other startups or fashion industry, preferably working with Influencer Marketing and/or PR.
Be on charge of the following brand activities in the French Market:
- Influencers: Analyze and select profiles, contact profiles of interest, close and prepare collaborations, lead follow-up. Knowledge and experience in influencer marketing is highly valued.
- PR: Lead the search process for PR opportunities, be able to prioritize and recommend a subset of those opportunities to the team, initiate contact and follow up.
- Collaborations: Have a point of view on different companies that may be interesting for a collaboration with Lookiero and coordinate and close different actions to help support the brand and any ongoing brand campaign.
- Events: manage the planning, development and execution of all events; define event objectives and target audience, organize all logistics of finding the venue, inviting guests, preparing the event and ensuring its success.
- Support in making sure our Brand Tone of Voice is being appropriately used across all key channels and touchpoints along the customer experience.
- Support in the development of our annual marketing and brand roadmap, defining online and offline action that are in line with business goals.
At a minimum, you have…
- At least 2 years of experience working in Marketing
- Experience in working with influencers and with PR partners in France
- You are native French and have communication skills in Spanish and/or English
- You are hard-working, proactive and you have your own point of view
- A team-player but know also how to work independently.
- A quick learner and can handle the ownership of various tasks and projects in parallel.
- You have good communication skills, positive attitude, able to communicate with several departments on a daily basis
- You are solutions-oriented and take project objectives and deadlines seriously.
What can we offer?
- A key position in one of the most important teams of the company.
- We have a professional growth environment; we are all part of the same project, and we are passionate about it.
- Freedom environment, which entails responsibility.
- We do not have a dress code.
- You will work in an autonomous cross-functional team.
- You will have the opportunity to be part of the marketing department of an international Start-up.
If you think we are a match, we are really looking forward to hearing from you!
View & Apply