We’re Coty, one of the world’s largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, and skin and body care. Coty is the global leader in fragrance and number three in color cosmetics. Coty’s products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. Coty and its brands are committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for our new marketing manager, a makeup expert passionate about products innovations and product development in the luxury field.
We are looking to develop the brand with a strong and ambitious plan for Gucci Makeup.
Acting like a start up in a big group to deploy the new strategy focus on Makeup, we search for a proactive senior product manager to be part of the new Makeup team and strongly contribute to the acceleration of the Makeup at Gucci beauty.
Beauty junky, innovative, initiatives driven, the future member is also rigorous, business driven and good team player to reinvent make up products strategy and portfolio in a competitive make up environment.
He/ she will be in charge of the growth of his/her lines with development supports teams and the 360% campaign management.
Partnering with the Fashion house, we are looking for a client oriented mind that love attention to details.
- Define the Gucci Makeup 3Y INNOVATION PLAN of his/her category with the Global Marketing director
- Be in charge of making his/her product category grow by leading the product development process and designing powerful 360° activations in collaboration with all support teams.
- Recommend new product concepts and develop the product mix for new projects
- Define the concept of the launch campaign and develop useful support elements to achieve successful new product launch, in connexion with the merchandising , digital , PR and Trade Marketing team, according to the timing and the quality.
- Be in charge of the execution of the Communication campaign in collaboration with Gucci Fashion House – from the creation of the Communication brief to the budget & legal contract management.
- Be in charge of performance tracking of his/her axis:
*Market shares, turnover
*Responsible for the budget in line with the approved P&L
*Monitor the cost tracking, the margin objective and the profitability of the lines under responsibility.
- Ensure all element developed are in line with Fashion House strategy and coordinate approvals with licensor
- Be in charge of transversal topics with collaboration with Global Marketing director
- Manage a his/her team of 2 product managers & 1 intern in order to insure the delivery of the Innovation plan & 360 plans.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE : (Academic, Professional, Relevant Job Knowledge)
- 4-year Undergraduate Degree in Marketing or Related Field, MBA preferred
- 7+ years of Marketing and/or related experience
- Strongly prefer Global Marketing experience in Make Up
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strategic- Planning, administration, facilitation, creativity, problem analysis
- Business- Work-flow structuring, monitoring, product knowledge, account administration, automated office systems, multi-tasking, analytical, quantitative, organizational, detail-oriented, time management
- Creativity and Innovation- Creativity, Business savvy, originality, intuition, digital oriented
- Leadership and Personal- communication, objectivity, integrity, dependability, initiative, flexibility, sensitivity, impact, tenacity, autonomy, collaboration
- Management – team spirit, drive motivation & positive energy, exemplarity
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.