Date de publication Jun 12, 2021
Numéro de l’Emploi 21058491
Catégorie d’Emploi Sales & Marketing
Lieu Le Méridien Nice, 1 Promenade des Anglais, Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France
Enseigne Le Méridien
Type de Poste Management
Au Méridien, nous aidons les clients à découvrir les expériences inattendues et fascinantes que leur réserve chaque destination. Curieux, créatifs, cosmopolites et avides de culture, nos clients apprécient notre service sophistiqué et intemporel. Nous offrons un service authentique, chic et inoubliable. Les expériences que nous proposons à nos clients leur permettent de découvrir le lieu de séjour. Nous recherchons des personnes curieuses, créatives et bien informées pour rejoindre notre équipe. Vous aimez dialoguer avec des clients ayant ce même état d’esprit et vous avez envie de leur proposer des expériences inattendues ? Nous vous invitons à consulter les offres d’emploi proposées par l’enseigne Le Méridien.
CDD Remplacement Congé Maternité à partir de Septembre 2021.
For our 4 hotels in the South of France and Monaco with 3 different brands Marriott International seeks a dynamic, creative and innovative marketing specialist to drive the integrated strategies designed to position the hotel competitively with a strong focus on demand generation, brand-strong guest experiences and creative engagement that drives both local and international loyalty.
This position is accountable for providing marketing guidance, direction and strategy for the 4 hotels. Working with the on-property Sales & Revenue and Operation teams to ensure that all areas of overall marketing strategy, branding and execution are applied to the hotels.
This position is accountable for the development and execution of common cluster marketing activities as well as individual hotel annual marketing plan, execution of advertising campaigns and promotions.
The Marketing Manager will be accountable to manage all offline and online routes to market, demonstrating intuition and leadership in all aspects of the marketing mix.
The position reports directly, to the General Manager of the contracted hotel.
Within the confines of the hotel’s marketing budget and business requirements, this position will be responsible for developing and activating innovative marketing and communications initiatives which will improve key financial and customer metrics for the hotel and its venues.
A key focus will be to grow the hotel’s topline results from national and international market and maintain the reputation within the Transient and Meetings and Groups sectors. The role will also be responsible for promoting all F&B outlets to drive revenue and buzz. Strong creative programming is also an essential output for this role.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Fulfill a marketing leadership role within the hotel: Analyze the hotel’s competitive strengths / USPs, develop hotel / outlet positioning and communicate core consumer messaging that clearly differentiates the hotel from its competitors.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of digital marketing techniques, including but not limited to planning and assessing digital media, including programmatic media buying practices and paid social media, application of social media channels, use of customer communication channels including email, website management
- Develop a content-led marketing plan and integrate across key channels to communicate hotel positioning and brand passions to target audience. This includes photography, video, copywriting and other forms of storytelling content, ensuring delivery in adherence with brand guidelines and hotel positioning.
- Develop a Social Media strategy that has brand and hotel positioning, content marketing and optimized budget as a key priority.
- Hotel outlets and Services: Drive the positioning / activation of all F&B outlets on the local market. Work with internal and external resources to define clear positioning for each outlet that resonates under the overall hotel positioning. Develop & implement local marketing and PR activities, (including event strategy / programming), aiming to engage with locals and increase capture ratio.
- Drive brand activation and ensure the brand experience comes alive through the hotel’s messaging and guest experience.
- Develop and deliver tactical marketing campaigns across all segments and in line with business needs, including cooperation with Director of Marketing Western Europe, other hotels and digital team that represent strategic opportunities for the hotel and its venues.
- Manage marketing budget and deliver targeted activations with identifiable tracking and ROI mechanics implemented and reported at all times.
- Pro-actively identify and manage relevant marketing partners to raise hotel awareness, drive demand, deepen loyalty and enrich brand experience.
- Focus on increasing engagement with loyalty members locally through the organization of events, and enhancing guest experience with Elite Members on property. And pull thru all loyalty communication.
- Ensure full compliance with all brand marketing standards & programs
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of current professional and industry trends, processes, legal issues, technological enhancements for hospitality and marketing techniques, and keeps up-to-date on available resources that can help to better serve customers’ needs
Professional attributes, skills & experience:
- 5 years in a marketing role or relevant hospitality experience.
- Experience in leisure & group marketing, brand partnerships and F&B marketing.
- Excellent command of French and English language – both written & spoken.
- Have strong project management skills with the ability to connect with many different stakeholders both internally and externally.
- A natural and proven ability with social media, especially Facebook, Instagram
- Superior analytical skills required for digital marketing as well as knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Strong communication and presentational skills.
- Desire to set best practices and share successful initiatives with sister hotels within the Group.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred in marketing.
Personal qualities & attributes:
- Energy, enthusiasm and a “can-do” attitude – essential
- Bright spark with initiative
- Hard working, determined and tenacious
- Strong project management skills
- Results driven
- Highly practical with plenty of common sense
- People person and team player
- High degree of personal loyalty & integrity
Marriott International souscrit au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Nous sommes attachés à recruter un effectif diversifié et à soutenir une culture inclusive qui donne la priorité aux individus. Nous nous engageons à respecter des principes de non-discrimination envers tous les individus protégés, par exemple les personnes handicapées et les anciens combattants, et envers toute autre base couverte par la législation applicable.