Deezer is a global music streaming service with over 53 millions of tracks and a leading presence in over 180 countries, with 14 million monthly active users.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 500 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
How about you?
You will join the Marketing & Business team in charge of growing the business in France through BtoC and BtoB distribution. You will work hand-in-hand with the head of marketing strategy to support growth and marketing strategy/execution .
What you will do:
- Prepare KPIs follow up for FR team and follow up of monthly marketing performances with FR team
- Collaborate with the Data Analytics and Research team to collect datas, studies to build a comprehensive report and feed the marketing strategy in order to provide actionable insights and market our product (brand positioning to communication)
- Support in the marketing Top Projects (coordination, brief, follow-up) from the objectives set up to the post mortem analysis, going through planning, budget, performance & data monitoring to ensure high quality discussions by collaborating with stakeholders such as: the Marketing Intelligence team, data team, Product / payment teams, medias & communication teams, BtoB teams
- Update the marketing strategy & roadmap based on strategy and performance of previous actions in collaboration with the Content and Communication team.
- Make a consistent roadmap between all teams: from Content to Marketing B2B et and B2C
- Keep the Marketing Budget / Marketing Expenses up to date in collaboration with the FR teams (brand / media acquisition / content / PR / Social Media)
- Co-prepare executive reports, executive presentations for our CEO
- Help to monitor competitive landscape (new offers, music streaming services, digital subscriptions) to feed the marketing/communication team, to adapt the marketing strategy.
What we are looking for:
- Currently studying for a degree in Marketing or Business – (année de césure ou stage de fin d’études)
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills to interact with third parties and colleagues cross-functional teams
- Accurate, structured and know how to work with Excel and Powerpoint
- Good understanding of consumer marketing
- Outstanding organizational skills, autonomous and attention to detail
- Ability to write and and provide clear and easy to read presentation in both style and substance
- Enthusiastic and have a proactive way of working
- French native, excellent english especially written
Life @ Deezer HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer