DataRobot is the leader in enterprise AI, delivering trusted AI technology and enablement services to global enterprises competing in today’s Intelligence Revolution. DataRobot’s enterprise AI platform democratizes data science with end-to-end automation for building, deploying, and managing machine learning models.
This platform maximizes business value by delivering AI at scale and continuously optimizing performance over time. The company’s proven combination of cutting-edge software and world-class AI implementation, training, and support services empower any organization – regardless of size, industry, or resources – to drive better business outcomes with AI. With a singular focus on AI since its inception, DataRobot has a proven track record of delivering AI with ROI. DataRobot has offices across the globe and more than $700 million in funding from top-tier firms, including Altimeter, New Enterprise Associates, Sapphire Ventures, Meritech, and DFJ Growth. For more information, visit [https://www.datarobot.com](https://www.datarobot.com/), and join the conversation on Twitter and LinkedIn.
As a mobile, front end Engineer on our Federal team, you will join a fast paced team and help build cutting edge mobile apps and world class user experiences. But perhaps more importantly, you’ll be contributing to projects that have the potential to positively impact millions of people around the world. This position is highly interactive and demands creative problem solving and fresh thinking every day. Together we will architect fresh mobile-first experiences that solve important problems.
Expert level experience building and deploying mobile apps to app stores: either pure native, web based, or both.
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Exceptional drive and precision
Thirst for delivering game-changing products
Experience developing and expanding unit and integration tests
Consistently deliver high quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Ability to architect, design, build, deploy and maintain scalable, reusable software
Ability to new features and optimize existing ones from draft to implementation
Thirst for continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Candidates can distinguish themselves with the following criteria
- Production experience with AngularJS or React
- Experience with testing frameworks (unit and e2e) using Jasmine / Mocha / Protractor
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and the ability to write clean, semantic markup
- Experience using SASS or LESS CSS preprocessors
- Familiarity with standard front-end toolkit: automation/packaging tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Karma, Webpack, Babel etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Time management skills applied to a demanding release cycle;
- Knowing when to fix a bug with minimal code impact vs. refactoring to refactor
- Experience in mobile development and deployment to app stores.
- 2+ years of mobile application development experience
- 2+ years of web application development experience
- 2+ years of client side development experience
- Familiarity with basic UI principles and experience working with designers is a plus
- Automated Testing, testing tools, and techniques.
- Experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases
- Proficiency with D3.js.
- Experience with Python, MongoDB, Node and WebSockets
- Familiarity with the Linux command line
DataRobot is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. DataRobot is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.