Ocean Freight Customer Management Coordinator is responsible to provide Customers with proactive exception management in case of service quality deviations including follow-up and problem resolution,
- Communicate with all parties internal/external pertaining all shipment movement activities at any stages.
- Checking Pre-advice and Pre-alert for both Ocean & Air shipment which ensure all paper works comply with Indonesian customs.
- Open job Procars and Tango (back up operation use his account).
- Submit data billing duty and tax to bank.
- Order trucking and ensure delivery.
- Follow up SK DO or and any other docs required by the customers.
- Update report.
- Share delivery plan and daily report.
- 3 years of experience in Ocean Freight Forwarding
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective communication skills and professional communication etiquette
- Fluent both in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Willing to be located in Narogong, Cileungsi, Bogor
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
By submitting your application, you declare the information provided is correct. Please also note that your application data will be treated strictly confidential
View & Apply