Performance Marketing Manager (w/m/d)
Dodax is a dynamic, global e-commerce company. We refer to several million items and customers from all over the world. Think Global is our guiding principle: Our offices are positioned internationally (in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, and Poland). Do you like to work independently? Can you roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun and do your job to the fullest satisfaction? Then bring your skills and personality to our team to win the likely challenges for Dodax.
Performance Marketing Manager (w/m/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time Vienna, AT
- Develop creative marketing campaigns, setting up tracking, optimizing, and reporting on results from mainly digital, lead generating channels
- Develop, execute, monitor and manage multiple acquisition channels including SEM (SEO&SEA), Affiliate Networks, Social & Display, Influencers, and various other Partnerships
- Own performance metrics and have experience in managing marketing budgets
- Identify new acquisition channels and develop marketing campaigns to understand which ones can scale with a positive ROI to provide predictable growth channels for the business
- Partner with Engineering and Design teams to optimise the upsell flow and key customer journey
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience and proven track record of driving growth for other brands
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or equivalent work experience
- Experience in working with Affiliate Networks (Awin, CJ) – Optimize affiliate network marketing strategy and ROI.
- Experience with desktop marketing. Mobile marketing experience is a plus.
- Used marketing automation software before (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot, Adobe Marketing cloud, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of performance marketing with special focus on: Google ecosystem, Affiliate networks, video advertising, Facebook ecosystem and SEO with a proven track record of successfully executed campaigns.
- Proficiency in analytics and SEO tools (i.e Google Analytics, AdWords, etc.)
- Results driven mentality with exceptional detail and knowledge of metrics, A/B testing and ROI analysis;
- Experience with testing and optimization platforms.
- Strong track record of distilling actionable insights from data to improve multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Highly data driven with strong analytical and advanced Excel, Google Analytics, and BI skills
- Able to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Self-motivated, nimble and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Experienced with gathering and utilising customer insights and turning these insights into successful marketing campaigns
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Be part of a young, international, diverse, talented, and motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- State-of-the-art technology
- Modern business location in Vienna
- Lots of sweets and fruits on daily basis in the office
This position is an interesting opportunity for someone who wants to contribute and expand their Marketing experience in an international, dynamic environment. Our team culture is goal-oriented and fast-moving, motivated by challenge and success. And yet we never forget the fun of it – true to the motto: “Work hard – play hard”. We look forward to receiving your application.
For this position, the minimum salary according to the respective collective agreement is EUR 2,400 gross / month (38.5 h / week, 14x). We offer a higher salary depending on qualifications and experience. Discover new opportunities and individual career opportunities with us. We are already looking forward to your application via our online application tool! (Please note that we only accept applications from applicants who are EU-27 / EFTA citizens or from applicants who already have permission to work in Austria.)
View & Apply