The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in many ways — from a rich set of career development programs to support of community service projects to social events that foster fun and relationship building across our global community.
The Role A Principal Consultant within our Asset Performance Management (APM) Professional Services organization is based in Pune, India. Major responsibility is to provide consulting services within the APM portfolio of products focusing on predictive analytics and leading a small team per project. This is a unique position for an exceptional Engineer to work on project implementations, working closely with our business customers and travelling to their locations from time to time. This role is responsible for the project’s technical success.
- Deliver consulting services including; solutions architecture & design, implementation, training and advisory services in supporting client’s exploitation of AspenTech Mtell, Fidelis, and ProMV solutions.
- Design and configure model-based decision support systems and data integration with external systems and databases.
- Co-ordinate solution delivery in concert with AspenTech Project Management and the Client to ensure projects achieve stated milestones, delivery dates and financial goals.
- Maintain and extend client satisfaction levels and develop opportunities for additional Services.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 1-3 year experience with Aspen performance management software
- At least 8 year’ experience in process control, equipment maintenance and/or reliability in oil & gas, chemical, petrochemical, pulp & paper, mining, pharmaceutical or food & beverage industries.
- High English language level
- Big data, data analysis, machine learning and/or AI Masters or specializations are considered a plus.
View & Apply