With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Inviting applications for the role of Principal Consultant, SAP Order Management (SD/OTC)
In this role, we are looking for order management expert preferably with prior experience in SAP ERP and should have led a consulting engagement, handled pre-sales and solutioning activities. Leading a team of 10+ people is an added advantage. In this role, you will be expected to work on strict deadlines, in a high-pressure business environment while being a standout colleague.
Prior working experience with data management concepts and activities including understanding of industry best practices for Data Sourcing, Key Data Elements, Data Quality Management, Metadata, and Enterprise Data Management Policy, Process, and Procedures.
- Lead SAP SD (AR, ITC, OTC) solutions in the ERP space, preferably SAP ECC or S/4 HANA.
- Should handle end-to-end and process blueprinting, mapping, and architecture.
- Map client OTC/Commercial business requirements, processes, and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Handle aligned process (as applicable)-Order processing, Accounts, Master data, Logistics, Intercompany, Customer Service and domain knowledge.
- Responsible for implementing a unified data integration strategy that will streamline and modernize the acquisition, processing, storage, and analysis of data across different internal and external systems`.
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as a subject matter expert to mentor juniors
- Ensure client happiness and successful external & internal audits
- Contribute to pre-sales, lead the effort with RFI and RFP proposal.
- BTech/ BE with MBA or relevant from reputed universities
- Postgraduate (Engineers and MBAs preferred)
- Proficient level of experience and knowledge of SAP Order Management, Commercial, Sales & Distribution.
- Experience in working with data technologies, architectures and SAP ABAP is proffered.
- Good understanding of tables and relations, data lake, cloud, and familiarity with modelling tools, reporting tools, data warehousing and big data will be an added advantage.
- Experience in working with data technologies and architectures including big data platforms like Azure data lake, data virtualization, logical and physical data warehouses and master data management.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to handle team and client discussions
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, high energy, works independently and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.