Principal Engineer Technical Marketing (f/m/div)*
At a glance
Do you want to be part of an outstanding team, which is developing world leading power semiconductor technologies for efficient and high density power conversion solutions? If you additionally enjoy international cooperations, interacting with multiple different groups to define and bring new technologies to the market – don’t miss out this chance! We are looking for an experienced engineer to define our next generations of power MOSFETs and further strengthen our leading position in this field.
In your new job you will:
- Define leading edge power products and power devices addressing both application and market needs
- Verify and evaluate engineering devices during the development projects with the help of our group internal lab team
- Use system knowledge to define the optimum value proposition for our new products
- Lead technical discussions with multiple parts of the organization on site (Technology Development, Quality Management, Product Marketing, ) and worldwide
- Act as interface to the customers and enable the regional organization to ensure design-ins and design-wins
With this position you will be entering our technical ladder”: our career path for experts. You will be able to focus deeply on technology – while further pursuing your career. As you continually expand your expert knowledge, puzzle over matters and solve problems, you will position yourself as a thought leader – thus helping our products improve our world a bit more each day.
As a teamplayer you demonstrate strong communication skills and know how to establish lasting relationships and networks. You think analytically and result-oriented, have a structured and self-driven working, even when under pressure. Moreover, you have a sense for business opportunities and feel comfortable working in a dynamic environment. To master your job, you are able to quickly establish a successful multi-disciplinary cooperation and appreciate the contributions of other people.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or comparable
- At least 5 years of experience in the semiconductor industry, preferably in the area of power devices
- Understanding of power MOSFETs and low and medium voltage power systems
- Switched-mode power supply (SMPS) knowledge of advantage
- Electrical and Thermal Simulation Software skills as a plus (e.g. Simetrix/Simplis, Orcad Pspice, Flotherm, etc.)
- Fluent English skills, German skills or willingness to learn it beneficial
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification. The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H-I (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
Click here for more information about working at PSS with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #PSSDreamJobs.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3700 colleagues from over 65 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Living in Austria has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach itself benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
- The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Mag. Elisabeth Koestenbauer
Talent Attraction Manager