Product Manager Downstream, Cardiac Ablation Solutions – based in Alpine, Benelux, Greece, Israel or Nordic
Careers that Change Lives
Medtronic plc ( ), headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, is among the world’s largest medical technology, services and solutions companies – alleviating pain, restoring health and extending life for millions of people around the world. Medtronic employs more than 85,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in approx. 160 countries. The company is focused on collaborating with stakeholders around the world to take healthcare Further, Together.
A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you, as the Product Manager will be responsible for tailoring, planning and implementing regional marketing campaigns, including coordination of these activities in the countries of the assigned region, to fuel product sales. You serve as a liaison between Country Sales, Regional Leadership and Strategic Marketing in the following areas: competition, product/price positioning, product portfolio, product phase-in and phase-out and value add messaging.
- Support the development and focus on execution of regional marketing campaigns.
- Manage projects and budgets associated with marketing activities in area of responsibility.
- Drives implementation of programs in partnership with the sales organization.
- Provide analysis of competitive information and develop sales tactics.
- Responsible for full marketing mix to ensure successful product launches.
- Collaborate with relevant internal departments to resolve issues and ensure that marketing programs are executed as planned.
- Provide expert consultation to sales representatives facing product marketing issues.
- Strategic and long-term product planning, in close collaboration with Country Business and Sales Managers.
- Define and implement regional product/price positioning in line with EMEA positioning strategy.
- Work with the marketing team in the Swiss headquarter office to enhance and/or execute marketing campaigns to support the strategy for the region.
- Monitor and coordinate product phase-in and phase-out activities.
- Facilitate country specific implementation of key market development strategies & tactics.
- Build and maintain relationship to sales force teams/distributors.
- Ensure alignment of education and clinical activities with regional strategy.
- Partner with Training & Education to identify and develop relationships with regional proctors and KOLs to accelerate market growth.
- Contribute to the regional strategy and annual operating plan (AOP) process.
- Responsible for product demand planning, inventory management as needed.
- Engage with Key Opinion Leaders and other hospital stakeholders to ensure adequate recognition of the value of the therapies and solutions and maximize clinical and non-clinical customer engagement.
- Attend medical conferences, sales meetings, and meets with customers and field representatives regularly to gather information, identify needs and assess opportunities to help drive marketing programs and sales.
- Develop a robust internal network with country functions to maximize sales process and customer satisfaction (i.e. Legal, HR, Finance, Reimbursement, Clinical, IHS,…)
- Bachelor’s or BS degree is required and a MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in the Electrophysiology market required
- 1+ years of product marketing experience
- Communication, relationship-building and project management skills are critical for success
- Experience in medical device marketing and digital marketing is a plus
- Experience working in multinational company is a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Customer focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dynamic and decisive, highly collaborative, with ability to work within multiple cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter that takes the initiative to start and complete assignments on their own
- Analytical background with strong data analysis experience
- Solid business acumen
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communications skills
- Fluency in English and at least one of the Nordic languages required. German and/or Dutch are consideret as an asset
- Business travel – up to 50%
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
At Medtronic, you will find a diverse team of innovators who bring their unique backgrounds and their individual life experiences to work every day. We work hard to cultivate a workforce that reflects our patients and partners, we believe it’s the only way to drive healthcare forward. We want to attract a diverse workforce, regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or local law. Join us and bring the power of your point of view to our culture of collaboration and innovation. It is through strong diversity, inclusion and engagement that we can remain a leader in medical technology and solutions. And by embracing everything you have to offer – your unique perspectives, talents and contributions – we can live up to the promise of our Mission.
- Posting Date: Dec 30, 2020
- Travel: Yes,
View & Apply