Looking for new challenges? Come and develop the automation industry together with us! We are looking for Product Manager, IT to join our active and innovative Technology development department.
As a Product Manager, IT, you will be responsible for leading the development of the server and network technology selections and deployments of our software platforms according to current process model. You’ll also participate in the hands-on work, when these new technologies are introduced to practice.
You function as an important link to receive feedback from our cimcorpers and support them when needed. We would like you to keep an eye for the product development outside our company also and seek for cost-effective solutions to develop our product family to meet the needs even better.
Road to professional success
– A higher education diploma (for example a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering)
– Strong knowledge of networking infrastructures (including switches, routers, firewall, site and client VPN connectivity)
– Strong experience of Linux OS systems and Windows Server platforms
– Knowledge on virtualization platforms, e.g. VMware vSphere.
– Knowledge on database engines, e.g. Progress OpenEdge, Oracle, MSSQL database engines.
– Knowledge on docker/Kubernetes etc. and software deployment.
– Experience to communicate and interact appropriately both with internal and external stakeholders from different cultures.
– Know-how of R&D process, ability to apply technology to practice, ability to organize, ability to lead and ability to take responsibility.
– Oral and written proficiency in English.
In Technology development, you will learn, grow and have supportive team. In an internal survey, 96 percent of our cimcorpers were proud to be part of Cimcorp Group, which speaks loudly about our supportive internal culture.
For more information, contact our Technology Director, Jyrki Anttonen via email jyrki.anttonen (a)cimcorp.com.
The position is located in our headquarters in Ulvila, Finland.