What if companies had truly informed, engaged, and influential employees?
This is the challenge that Sociabble decided to take up in 2014, by launching an SAAS platform for Internal Communication, Employee Advocacy, and Employee Engagement.
6 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 80 countries, by companies such as Coca-Cola, Disney, L’Occitane, and Renault.
The company is headquartered in Paris, with R&D in Lyon, and additional offices in London, New York and Mumbai. Sociabble has been international since day one, with a multicultural team.
Sociabble was founded by two pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier, entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, who in building the company, were inspired by the best of U.S.-based SAAS platforms. Sociabble is identified by U.S. analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, exemplarity, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
It is in the Marketing team that a position is vacant :
You will work in Paris with the Product Marketing Manager, who will guide your daily progress.
Spokesperson internally and externally for the Sociabble Product, you will be at the heart of the discussions surrounding the evolution, strategic positioning, and selling of the Sociabble platform. You will also assist the Product Marketing Manager in building and scaling the Sales Enablement strategy and materials (presentation decks, pricing documents, marketing content, etc.).
Among other responsibilities, you will work in the pre-sale stages during the Request For Proposals process. You will be a member of the Proposal Team, an important part of the development team. You will frequently work on large scale projects with an international scope for well-known brands. Throughout the process, you will help the team create materials to be submitted to the clients, answer strategic questions, and secure new businesses.
In charge of ensuring that the Request For Proposals processes are efficient and successfully applied, you will have an active role in producing strategic materials submitted in some of the most competitive new business negotiations in a fast-paced market. You will be at her side and assist her throughout her daily tasks and in the achievement of her objectives:
- Be completely knowledgeable about company offerings and capabilities and provide direction to lead sales manager about which of these to include in proposals. Benchmark competition and stay on top of the industry trends
- Develop Request for Proposal responses, proposal information, and presentation materials.
- Propose and set up Sociabble platforms to meet the business needs of our prospects in collaboration with the design team, tech team, sales teams, etc.
- Perform product demonstrations and communicate Sociabble values and differentiators to potential customers.
- Participate in live demonstrations carried out during the RFP process.Create and implement an efficient classification system for RFPs documentation to ensure the right information and document are accessible and ready-to-use.
- Maintain product knowledge and evangelize the product internally and externally.
- Provide support to the sales distribution effort. Complete ad-hoc sales and marketing requests by creating appropriate materials including competitive analysis, web site content redaction, video presentation conception.
The ideal Candidate?
- You are graduated from Business, Management, Communication, Marketing School and are looking for an end-of study internship.
- You have the capacity to read, analyze and synthesis many documents and you are capable to work with short deadlines. You are able to remember data from your readings and help others to gather the relevant information.
- You have excellent organization skills with an eye for details, and are pro-active, and rigorous.
- Excellent listening and communication skills (experience in public speaking)
- You have the dexterity to manipulate multiple tools at the same time while presenting to perform smooth, easy to follow product demonstrations (screen share/recorder, multiple browsers, etc.)
- You have strong interpersonal skills that allow you to adapt easily to different interlocutors (HR Director, Director of Communication, etc.) and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Enthusiastic and curious, you have a taste for challenge and a desire to work in a constantly changing environment, to learn take responsibility.
- You are proficient in Office 365 and in editing Word documents respecting a graphical chart.
- This position requires a bilingual level of English and French, to ensure the best possible coordination of the projects.
The perfect match?
You will thrive at Sociabble if …
- You have a strong taste for new technologies, the world of SaaS and digital transformation, and wish to practice in a constantly evolving environment.
- You are looking for a position with strong responsibility coupled with freedom of initiative and would like to get involved in an ambitious project, with a keen focus on performance.
- You wish to participate in an adventure and grow with an ambitious and benevolent team with globally recognized companies to ensure their satisfaction on their projects.
- You like international, transparent environments where everyone can learn and be heard.
- Remote-friendly policy
- Elaborate Onboarding
- CSR initiatives
- Shared values (humility, benevolence, excellence)
- A global seminars week twice a year
- Internal initiatives: sport, after works, sharing, and discovery
- Transportation refund (50%), meal vouchers, CSE…
- Call 30 minutes – HR pole
- 1 hour interview – Manager
Important information before applying:
- Internship agreement required of 6 months
- Based in Paris
- Starting date: ASAP
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines