Tinyclues, a CRM Marketing Technology Company, is recruiting a talented Product Marketing Manager to join its growing & passionate marketing team. In this role, you will be expected to help shape the positioning and messaging of Tinyclues globally, but with a focus on U.S. expansion. You will also be responsible for enabling sales with strong product storytelling delivered through marketing collateral, training, product expertise, and marketing intelligence to support global expansion. This position reports into the Product Marketing Director.
As part of the Customer Experience team, you’ll be a key contributor to Tinyclues’ growth by enabling internal stakeholders through value-focused product storytelling and evangelizing our offering to our customers and prospects. This person must thrive in a startup environment where there is a need to balance tactical and strategic work with a focus on growth. Must be scrappy but also understand what great marketing looks like.
Tinyclues’ references include top 50 global Ecommerce brands and many top global brands in the retail, fashion and travel industries. Tinyclues was named by Gartner as a “Vendor to Watch” and as a “Cool Vendor,” and by Forrester as one of the companies that will spark a “real marketing renaissance.”
- SupportDevelop and execute the global product marketing plan (by adapting locally: US, EMEA)
- Help develop, refine, and evolve product positioning with a focus on why Tinyclues is better and different highlighting unique client benefits
- Identify, define, and develop messaging that speaks to target audiences and personas
- Create marketing and sales content (e.g. sales presentations, cheat sheets, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to generate leads and accelerate sales cycles
- Partner with winder marketing team to ensure consistent external positioning across channels, develop content, and discover new opportunities to promote Tinyclues’ solution in market
- Be an internal and external evangelist educating and exciting stakeholders on Tinyclues’ solution and why it’s best-in-market
- Own client education initiatives such as product tutorials, product communications, FAQs, and product capability documentation
- Analyze market trends and competition to inform the product roadmap and thought leadership strategy
- Refine and develop external client feedback loop to facilitate strategic product development
- Enable product-focused internal trainings in partnership with our training team
- Act as the voice and advocate of the Tinyclues’ customer
- 2-3+ years B2B marketing/sales experience in a SaaS company
- Product marketing experience preferred
- Strong understanding of the martech industry preferred
- Knowledge of CRM/Customer marketing preferred
- Ability and willingness to think and act strategically as well as comfort in getting deeply involved in tactical execution
- Proven track record of strong product marketing positioning and storytelling and the ability to speak to examples
- Excited to work globally and across international markets
- Strong knowledge of the U.S. market
- Ability to understand technical products well enough to translate features into client benefits
- Create and execute product-focused content creation including webinars, thought leadership, blogs, etc.
- Have worked with product management, marketing, and sales teams
- Understanding of multi-channel b2b marketing campaign execution
- Ability to distil complex information into simple, digestible, and impactful messaging
- Excited and energized by the idea of scaling a growing start-up globally!