Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At , we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work (read more about ).
and launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team reached great achievements since then:
– Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
– 120,000 SME clients
– Outstanding customer satisfaction ( | | )
– Recognized as one of the best startups to work at ( | )
– €136 million raised
– International investors with a solid fintech experience
– And 250+ happy Qontoers helping us building the bank of our dreams (just that!)
– Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
– Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
– Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
– Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
As a Product Marketing Manager, you ensure that our product provides maximum value to our users. You are enthusiastic about creating a bank that helps small and medium-sized businesses succeed.
You will blend in with Qonto’s strong design culture in a very international environment. You will be at the crossroads between the growth and product teams. You will work hand in hand with our design studio and Product Managers.
You will collaborate with experienced Product Managers, UX copywriters, product designers, brand designers, who are all passionate and skilled at solving conception problems.
👩💻🧑💻As a Product Marketing Manager at Qonto, you will
- Get to know our user’s needs and preferences conducting researches in close collaboration with product managers and designers.
- Define the most effective go to market strategy and turn feature into creative concepts.
- Define value proposition and messaging for all our segments and targets.
- Provide Growth, Sales, and Customer Success teams messages and materials to support adoption and drive acquisition.
- Experience: You have a strong background in B2B product marketing management, product management, or CRM.
- Mastery: You have a deep knowledge of marketing channels and strategy.
- Storyteller: You choose the right words to convey meaningful messages.
- Users-oriented: You can run qualitative research from kick-off to synthesis.
- Languages: You have a perfect written and oral expression in French and English.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
- Office & Team Life
– 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with services
– Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
– Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
– The latest in Apple’s equipment
- Qonto’s benefits
– Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
– A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute…)
– 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
– A Card that you can use for lunch
– Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with
– Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)
– Special parenthood policy (we are part of the program)
💪 How we have adapted our hiring process during the lockdown:
Is Qonto still recruiting? ✅
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That’s why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live and work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
– A 60 min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
– A 60 min video-call with a Product Marketing Manager to create a strong alignment and tell you more the role.
– A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world
– A video-call with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company
– A final video-call with the manager of your future department and/or one of our C-level/Founders
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering to join Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: | | |