Do you want to play a key role in our efforts to improve the scalability of our enterprise? Can you drive excellence in costing and productivity in a facility service organization?
This is your chance to establish a performance and productivity framework to support driving quality, efficiency and standards across our products service lines.
Productivity & Performance Excellence in Operations Performance
ISS is a leading, global provider of workplace and facility service solutions operating business in 30+ countries worldwide. Our leadership position has been established over more than a century and this leadership position has allowed us to win some of the largest workplace and facility management contracts across the world.
In December 2020 we launched our refreshed strategy “OneISS”. As part of our new operating model, we established the Operations Performance function encompassing Product Performance, Supply Chain & Procurement, HSE & Sustainability and Business Transformation. The purpose is to further enhance the performance, productivity, quality and compliance to our customers in prioritised service lines by standardized solutions and methods.
The role as Productivity & Performance Excellence is new and you will have great influence on shaping the role and defining the deliverables.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Determine and establish building blocks for our costing and productivity units
- Provide excellence support to our costing and productivity units with key focus on methods and measurements and benchmarks
- Assist with evaluation and analysis of productivity and performance and advise on appropriate mitigation measures to optimise profitability and efficiencies
- Provide financial expertise on costing for new business and contract retentions
- Enable KPI tracking process across Operations Performance
- Support and develop costing and financial skills in the local Operations Performance community
The role entails close collaboration with the Operations Performance leadership team as well as the line functions.
Background and strengths
As the role requires a strong numbers aptitude with analysing multiple data source, you can turn data into standardised building blocks supporting our facility management business segmentation.
You thrive in an enterprise organisation where you can deliver via both entrepreneurship and collaboration and you are driven by building structure and standards to support the optimal performance and productivity in business.
You are an excellent communicator who promotes cohesiveness and clarity in your work as well as being a true collaborator setting the tone for a positive working culture and role modelling behaviors for OneISS. You set high standards for the quality of your work and have a natural drive for results. You enjoy having the opportunity to impact at all leadership levels, and you naturally gain the attention of others due to your high level of integrity.
We aim for you to have:
- Relevant business degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience from a large organization or relevant consultancy
- Experience in defining and setting up cost and productivity methods and monitoring business KPI`s
- Extensive experience in implementing new work methods and support change processes in a large organization
- Strong understanding of P&L fundamentals and the impact that optimizing and costing will have on a specific project
- Fluency in both Danish and English
- Microsoft Office super user skills
As part of our Operations Performance Organisation in Denmark, you will join community of 60+ specialists driving development, management, and implementation of our products as well as supply chain management, HSE and Sustainability and Business Transformation. We offer a strong network of colleagues and great career opportunities both locally and globally and opportunities to collaborate with a variety of business leaders. We are ambitious and we work hard to make sure our colleagues at all levels in the organization receive the support and advice they need to create value for our customers.
We are 7000 employees in Denmark part of a global network of close to 400,000 colleagues around the world. Our work force is hugely diverse, and we leverage this as our strength when working with our customers. We care for the people we engage with and the places and environment in which we work every single day.
Send your application with a CV via the link above, no later than October 8, 2021.
Contact Tijana Roar Nielsen, Operations Performance Director on email@example.com for more info.
Start: December 1, 2021.
OneISS – stronger, simpler, closer
We believe that people make places and places make people. From strategy through to operations, we partner with customers to deliver places that work, think, and give. We operate in a growing and attractive market with continued strong demand for Integrated Facility Solutions and increased focus on the workplace as a driver of corporate culture post Covid.
ISS Facility Services