We’re looking for a Project Coordinator for a fast-paced global start-up on a mission to close the empathy gap between leading businesses and their customers! We connect people who make things with those who use them, helping global leaders such as Google, Mastercard, LEGO, IKEA, McKinsey or Barclays succeed. So what it’s in it for you? Be part of building a great business. Get constantly challenged and grow. See your work have tangible impact. Be part of a fun, down-to-earth team.
Who are we?
UserTribe is the leading and fastest growing ‘end-to-end human insights platform’ in the world. We connect the people who make things with the people who use things, helping global leaders such as Google, Mastercard, Lego, IKEA, McKinsey or Barclays to close the ’empathy gap’ between them and their customers. We empower a new way of bringing products and services to market where real-life human perspectives are seamlessly integrated into decision-making across the full product lifecycle.
Who are we offering?
You will take on the exciting role of a Project Coordinator in our Copenhagen office (HQ). You will be responsible for supporting UserTribe by planning, coordinating and executing service projects to the leading enterprises in Denmark & in the world, from A to Z. You would play a core role in our Service Sales and Delivery team bringing together 10+ dedicated people looking after our most loyal clients. You would also get a chance to be part of seeing UserTribe transition to a truly global SaaS business.
As Project Coordinator you’ll need strong project management skills, ability to think fast on your feet and make your own decisions. You will need to joggle multiple project & client demands at once and quickly prioritize between them. Ultimately, you would be the one person at UserTribe having a full overview of projects, being in control and making sure that we deliver. You would also need to know your way around Excel and basic Google suite, keeping tight track of on-going activities & timelines.
What would your mission be?
· Plan, coordinate & track multiple projects at once, A to Z
· Prioritize based on available resources – as/when needed
· Anticipate risks & issues, pre-empt or address/solve those
· Make sure project deadlines are met & core KPIs achieved
· Collect learnings, define best practices & implement those
What would you get out of it?
· Be part of building a business growing at impressive speed
· Get challenged, grow in a steep learning curve environment
· See your work have an immediate impact on our top clients
· Be part of a fun, fast-pace and high-performance workplace
· Work with smart & inspiring yet quite down-to-earth people
Who are we looking for?
· Ability to work independently with a strong ‘can do’ attitude
· Self-driven, committed, with desire to build a global company
· Structured approach to work and ability to prioritise activities
· Comfortable in a fast-moving, high performance environment
· Sufficient Excel/Google suite skills for project mgmt. purposes
We look for top performing and passionate people who want to go the extra mile, who lead the way and take on the responsibility to make the most of their full potential. Ultimately, we need a ‘rocket’ mindset, someone who wants to be part of our growth journey. We do offer a competitive salary. We are located at Langebrogade 4, 1411 København K. in a beautiful office space just by the water.
UserTribe is on a mission to bring customer-centricity and ‘lean startup’ methodology to the heart of decision-making at corporations all around the world. We believe that good and meaningful customer experiences make both people and businesses grow. With our framework of Customer Empowered Business™ we help global leaders such as McKinsey, Barclays, Danske Bank and Maersk involve customers in innovation, digitization, product development or marketing.