Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Regional Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Industrial – Oil, Gas & Refining
Location: home office based role in Germany or other European country
The Regional Marketing Manager Industrial is focused on ensuring appropriate content is generated to increase our penetration in Industrial segments including Oil, Gas and Refining. This role engages several stakeholders in multiple functions and requires a self-directed, team-oriented, and proactive individual.
- Works closely with Business Development teams in target geographies establishing marketing deliverables relevant to the customer base – Industrial players including Oil, Gas, Refining, Petrochemical and Chemical plants.
- Coordinate with a broader Marketing organization to ensure content is generated that is suitable for both the customer needs and Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Working closely with customers, understanding their needs, and enabling content to integrate into customer-facing presentations, websites, and case studies
- Assist with generating Customer Value Propositions and articulating value created with the customer
- Work with a global cross-functional team including North American and European colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or closely related field preferred
- Must understand the Industrial customer base needs
- Established ability to generate marketing content and deliverables to enable Business Development and Sales teams
- Experience with analytical equipment and laboratory processes a plus
- Ability to travel to customer sites as required
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
View & Apply