Repair Supplier Manager
DK, Aarhus N | Management | Full-Time | ID: 14592
Are you a talented Manager with good supplier management experience? Then look at this fantastic new role we now have available!
Global Repair Operations
Global Repair Operations in part of Global Service, our aim is to repair and deliver materials to our Service teams across the Globe. Repair scope is in all components of the turbine, main and spare parts, and we do repair both with internal factories and external suppliers and partners. We develop the Repair business and strategy, we drive the technical solution and design of repair Footprint.
Global Repair Operation is a team of more than 300 motivated employees present all around the globe. Safety is our main driver; then quality and delivery are our key measurables, making sure we deliver best in class products at a competitive price, improving our effectiveness around the business. You would join an international team, which is constantly striving for improvements and promoting a sustainable and scalable business.
As a Repair Supplier Manager, your main task will be identify, develop, drive and implement optimization initiatives on behalf of Global Repair organization, together with technical, operational, supply and commercial internal/external stakeholders for service wind turbines.
Your primary tasks will be within Supplier Development and Growth:
- Coordinate, lead and develop a team that deals with our repair suppliers
- Identify, develop, drive and implement optimization initiatives together with technical, operational and procurement stakeholders
- Ensure operational performance and quality performance on the repairs at the vendors
- Qualify potential repair suppliers (RPAP) in coordination with procurement and Quality teams
- Supplier scorecard KPI development and follow up
- Deliver according to expected targets on Cost Out and Revenue
- Formulate strategic and operational goals
- Support Global repair strategy with the implementation on the local repair loop footprint and execution
On the professional level you have:
- Master Degree in Business /Economics/ Engineering
- Experience of supplier management
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Solid communication skills – Fluent in English is needed
- Can do attitude and good at execution
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with stakeholders
- Written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as presentation skills
- Teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to work
- Decision-making skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your workload, motivate yourself and set your own goals and think strategically
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a growing, ever-changing environment
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
What we offer
Apart from a attractive salary and benefits package, you will become part of a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department and everyone is always prepared to assist when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company within a very exciting industry.
Your primary work location will be: Aarhus, Denmark.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to reach out to Head of Global Repair Operation Elena Arias Losada on +45 5215 7658.
We are very much looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply no later than 9th of April.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.