Retail Solutions Sales Specialist
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big-huge.
We’re not just a Fortune 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 countries, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions-not just the select few-experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
We are Lenovo!
Currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest growing company in our respective field. We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are looking for a highly dynamic individual with strong relationship and negotiation skills for a Retail Solutions Sales Specialist position to drive Retail Vertical Business in EMEA.
The Retail Solutions Sales Specialist will be responsible for driving worldwide revenue, profit, and customer satisfaction for Lenovo’s largest and most strategic Retail Accounts. You will be managing and maintaining account relationships through senior level engagements for Lenovo’s entire solution portfolio. You will also develop strategies for profit and pricing proposals, as well as communicate and understand Total Cost of Ownership, industry trends, and critical success factors for leading effective IT deployments. You will also drive the team in responding to RFPs (Request for Proposals), POS system testing, Store POC and MSA discussion.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop long term sales pipeline to increase Lenovo’s market share in specialized retail segment
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in specialty area.
- Provide support to the Regional Account Managers. Set direction for business development and solution replication.
- Create and grow reference customers
- Sell complex products or solutions to customers on a partnership basis. May act as a dedicated resource to a few strategic accounts.
- Grow contractual renewals for large accounts with more complexity, to higher-total contract value renewals.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Maintain and use overall cross-portfolio knowledge to support account leads with integration of solutions.
- Contribute to enduring executive relationships that establish Lenovo consultative professionalism and promote its total solution capabilities
- Maintain expertise on IT at all levels – new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO’s, typical objectives, measures, metrics.
- Maintain broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with Customer Executives
You will report to the Senior Sales Manager and will have close interlock with Services sales teams, local sales teams and business partners.
- 5+ years proven track record in strategic selling to Global Retail Enterprise.
- Know the strengths and weaknesses of key competitors and how to leverage this knowledge in the account.
- In-depth knowledge of client’s business, organizational structure, business processes and financial structure
- Demonstrate the ability to leverage Lenovo’s portfolio of products and services to change the playing field against our competition
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative in successfully driving full portfolio including hardware, software and services needed for the customer’s requirements
- Understand the leverage of services as part of strategic portfolio of products. Promotes APOS (After Point-of-Sales) services as part of all strategic opportunities
- Balance strategic and tactical pursuits to optimize coverage and develop a predictable revenue stream
- Uses C-level engagement skills in collaboration with account leads to offer value-add solutions to the client
- Work with the account team to build an effective account plan and strategy to drive incremental revenue in the account
- Successful partner engagement experience. Work effectively with our partners to drive additional revenue
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions
- Business fluent Danish and English
What Lenovo can offer you:
- Opportunities for career development & growth
- Opportunity to have impact and bring own added value
- Access to various trainings
- Performance based rewards
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.