How would you implement a Learning Management System to make best practices available to our sales departments across the globe?
Keepit is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to join our Sales Operations Team in Copenhagen, Denmark
Keepit is a fast-growing IT scale-up with 22+ years of experience in software and data protection. Our mission is to help companies around the world protect and manage their cloud-based data. Our team is both academically and culturally diverse, and we have more than thirty different nationalities working together to promote trust and security in a world transforming towards new levels of digitalization. In 2020 Keepit raised $30 million in funding to fuel the growth and position Keepit as the category leader in the Backup-as-a-Service market. Keepit covers a broad client base of major corporations and institutions across all sectors and industries.
We are growing fast as a company, and we are set on using our momentum to bring our SaaS cloud-based backup services to a global audience. Our Sales Operations Team plays a vital part in ensuring that we reach our goals as a company, as they work assiduously to establish the best possible conditions for our sales teams and partners and to support the Partner First strategy. At Keepit we have expanded our organization to cover multiple continents and are hiring sales professionals across the globe. This means that Sales Operations can provide a lot of value in finding ways to make sure onboarding and ramp-up of sales professionals in both direct and partner sales are done quickly and efficiently. At the same time, we want to make knowledge and best practices easily available to even our more seasoned employees. Therefore, we are looking to establish a Keepit Sales Academy and set up a Learning Management System (LMS) and for that we are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager, to join our team.
As our new Sales Enablement Manager, you will lead the roll-out of our Learning Management System (LMS). You will also work with other parts of the organization to track the effects of training and learning efforts. We want to use the LMS system as an onboarding and enablement platform to reduce ramp time for our Account Executives, Partner Executives, and Partners and to shorten sales cycles significantly. You will work within the Sales Operations Team to help deploy various onboarding initiatives and programs across the Sales teams across EMEA, UK&I, US, and ANZ.
Central tasks as Sales Enablement Manager with Keepit will include
– Taking ownership of the implementation and management of the Channeltivity LMS/Enablement platform in close coordination with other key members of the Sales Operations Team and making sure that the system works smoothly for employees all over the world
– Facilitating knowledge sharing in the LMS, to ensure that most relevant knowledge is just one click away
– Identifying and retrieving best practice on eg sales meetings and demos and presenting it in an online format that can make it easy to implement for other sales and partner executives.
– Involving and working with stakeholders, such as Sales Coaches, Sales Managers, Customer Success, Sales Engineers, and Product Marketing
– Aligning the Channeltivity LMS/Enablement platform with the classroom and 1:1 training and courses we provide
– Setting up reports on learning progress for managers and other key stakeholder, to enable a data-driven approach to track learning
– Tracking the effects of learning on sales performance together with our BI team
– Supporting the design, publication, and exposure of curated enablement content, and making sure that it stays up-to-date and relevant
– Building Keepit Sales Academy together with your sales enablement colleagues and the Sales teams
As Sales Enablement Manager with Keepit, you will be part of the Sales Operations Team, led by the Head of Sales Operations, Thomas. You will be working from our Copenhagen office, located on the 7th floor at Parken, the national stadium of Denmark, with a beautiful view of the park and the sea. At Keepit, we take pride in being an equal opportunity employer and recognize how being a diverse workplace strengthens our product, customer relationships, and work culture.
A fair and transparent recruitment process
We know that it is just as important that you choose us as the other way around. We believe it to be crucial to cultivate a culture where you feel you belong – this starts already in the recruitment process. Therefore, to be fair and transparent, we want to present the criteria you are assessed by if you choose to let your curiosity fall on us.
1. Project leadership and project management: As Sales Enablement Manager you will be a key figure in setting up the Keepit Sales Academy and in setting up and managing our LMS system and this will require you to lead a team. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate who can take ownership of a project and make sure that it moves forward, using strong project management, prioritizing tasks, and defining a plan for the involved participants.
2. Learning management and onboarding: We are looking for a candidate with an in-depth knowledge of the respective LMS and Onboarding systems and combines this with an outlook on knowledge transfer. The ideal candidate is capable of designing a learning strategy and has substantial knowledge of learning theory and didactics and can align the LMS system with classroom and 1:1 training to produce synergies and the best possible learning outcomes.
3. Data-Driven: The ideal candidate can use different data types on sales performance and on learning progress and analyze them to estimate the effects of learning and training on sales performance.
4. Flair for sales: We are looking for a candidate who understands the value of sales processes to support a structured, measurable, and best practice-based approach in both our Direct and Partner Sales teams.
5. Language: We use English as our preferred language, and being fluent in English, both written and spoken, is essential for this role.
6. Entrepreneurial spirit: We are passionate about winning in the market. However, we are also passionate about our workplace, and we know that a good work environment and great collaboration across our organization are crucial to achieving our ambitious goals. Therefore, we are searching for team leaders who, like us, are being motivated by building a fair and fun work environment at Keepit.
Terms and conditions
Process: Please submit your Resume/CV on our job page. Selected candidates will be contacted continuously.
Scope: As soon as possible
The position: Full-Time occupation (37 hours per week) based in Copenhagen or remote.
Salary: The compensation package is market competitive and will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
For more information about KEEPIT go to www.Keepit.com
If you have any questions about the job or the recruitment process, please feel free to reach out to Emil Daniel Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the phone: +45 51 51 89 80