Sales Manager – Cardiovascular Renal Metabolism (CVRM)
A great opportunity to develop yourself further and advance your career
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, Sales? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the patients in a company that follows the science with strong pipeline and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases.
It’s our patients that come first, every decision we make and action we take is centred around how we can better serve them. It’s why we are shaping patient care for the future, working along the whole experience to give hope to billions of lives across the world.
What you’ll do
You will drive the brand performance of brands in focus within the CVRM area and lead implementation of account plans and are responsible for follow up at both national and regional levels.
You will be responsible for leading, coaching and developing a Primary Care Key Account Manager (KAM) team.
You are part of the Country Leadership Team as well as cross-functional Franchise Team, thereby provide input to country and TA strategy development and implementation.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Secure execution of the right activities to the right customers at the right time
- Plan and secure sufficient local resource allocation
- Analyze the development and trends in the regions to secure input and utilization of customer insights in the customer plan process
- Ensure that sales forecasts are met, and operational budget is managed
- Accountable for Segmentation and Targeting process
- Stay updated on the development of the health political environment – both on regional and national levels
- Develop, implement and evaluate the local account plans in collaboration with KAMs
- Assure tasks are of correct quality and in accordance with written procedures and current legal requirements as well as internal standards
Essential for the role
- Academic degree or equivalent, commercial or healthcare background
- Proven leadership skills – be able to lead in change
- 3-4 years with relevant experience with solid sales results
- Ability and willingness to travel within Finland as required
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Driver’s license required
In order to succeed in this role you have
- Excellent interpersonal capabilities in building long-lasting relationships and networks
- Good business sense/strategic mindset
- Excellent communication, negotiation and project leadership skills
- Proven leadership/coaching skills and experience in virtual leadership
- Omnichannel/digital marketing understanding
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and attentiveness
- Proactive and solution oriented approach with regards to individual and team challenges
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
So, what’s next
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
Where can you find out more?
For more information about the position please contact Country Director Leena Leskinen, +358 400 809021.
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on
Follow AstraZeneca on
Follow AstraZeneca on
Date Posted 18-Jun-2021
Closing Date 09-Jul-2021
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.