Aarhus, Central Jutland
SAP Ariba consultant
DK,Aarhus N|Professional|Full-Time | ID: 11277
Are you a procurement and supply chain professional keen to put your skills towards manufacturing and development of sustainable technology? If so, we’d be keen to speak with you. Consider our SAP Ariba position today!
Finance > Global IT > Vestas Solutions > Production > Global Procurement
The Procurement, Logistics & Warehousing department belongs to the Vestas Global IT unit in charge of advising our Business Units about technology and processes supporting the whole Vestas Value Chain (four main End 2 End processes: Idea to Market, Market to Order, Order to Delivery and Delivery to Renewal). We are an international team of 11 enthusiastic professionals whose mission is to generate value for Vestas in the processes under our responsibility (Supplier collaboration, Source to Pay, Warehousing and Inbound/Outbound Logistics), being used to scale up our delivery through IT Sourcing partners.
You will join to the Procurement, Logistics and Warehousing department, within the Global IT Vestas Solutions organization, which is accountable for all the IT offerings supporting our Value Chain. You will support Vestas bring the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
- Direct Global IT to engage with our Business stakeholders, building trust, in order to accelerate the transformation of our Supply Chain collaboration & Source to Pay journey in SAP Ariba, both for Indirect and for Direct spend.
- Business processes advisory in the Sourcing and Procurement areas, for both Manufacturing and Services businesses, translating their requirements into high quality IT services and solutions
- Design our Supply Chain and Engineering collaboration strategy with our Supply base
- E2E roadmaps, business processes analysis and design following Make to Order manufacturing industry best practices. We are looking for the standardisation and industrialisation of our processes
- Business cases execution, enabling value-based decisions and inspiring our Business stakeholders on how to get value from IT
- Explain our Enterprise Architecture business capabilities to our internal customers in order to enable their future processes coverage in an optimum way, aligned to our Global IT strategy
- Relevant technical master or degree
- Mandatory: above 2 years of experience in Ariba Supply Chain collaboration processes standardisation and streamlining
- SAP Ariba hands on experience in e-commerce, upstream and downstream. Above 2 years of experience in some of the following areas: Ariba Network, Strategic Sourcing, Ariba PtO, Ariba Product Sourcing, Ariba Supplier Lifecycle Performance, Ariba Risk, Catalogues, Guided Buying and Procure to Pay)
- Experience in integrating Ariba processes with SAP ECC/S4 backend via CIG
- Experience in IT or management consulting in the Supply Chain/Procurement area, for instance in a respected consulting firm or blue-chip organisation
- Experience with delivering projects through IT outsourcing partners
- Desired background in Digitalisation, Cloud solutions, SAAS, etc.
- Action oriented – focused on high quality and on-time delivery
- Effective communication, presentation and decision-making skills
- Analytical and structured with an open mind
- Good social and stakeholder management skills. You should be able to influence other people
- “Live” our core values of Accountability, Collaboration, Simplicity and Passion
- Obstacle overcomer
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
What we offer
We are an agile and action-oriented organisation, where you will be able to deliver value and, afterwards, track on it. We offer you an opportunity where you will be guiding our digital transformation process in the Global Procurement area. You will be a part of a team composed of skilled professionals with extensive experience, who you can get support from and enter into a knowledge discussion with. Vestas are going through a process of maturing and industrialising our processes, and therefore will you be able the have an enormous impact on Vestas’ future
Your primary work location will be Aarhus, Denmark. You can expect 30 days travel per year.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than 22nd January, 2021.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
View & Apply