Requisition ID: 291369
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE SAP EXPERIENCE CENTER COPENHAGEN
At the SAP Experience Center, we teach companies about the trends that are driving the shift to digitalization. Our focus is to inspire companies, decision-makers, and organizations by providing a fundamentally new perspective on their digital potential along with the tools, methods, and prototypes required for digital transformation.
About the Role
- Responsible for CXC operations
- Ensure that CXC operations is a great experience. Ensure that we have good processes and support around booking, catering, agendas, and marketing. Showcase customers the new SAP, by facilitating great tours in the CXC
- Coordinate and conduct visits & workshops
- Help sales teams and customers to get the best experience, and support in delivering great and insight full content.
- Ensure that we meet our visit targets and experience / social media related KPIs. Challenge the way SAP engage with our customers.
- Drive the SAP Sustainability Agenda
- 20% of your time is to be invested in activities and projects that you truly believe in will create value for SAP. You will figure it out!
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work with customers
- Experience and passion for presenting and organizing
- Experience in Design Thinking
- Strong client facing skills and the ability to communicate analytical and technical concepts with confidence and in an easy-to-understand fashion
- Communicative and supportive personality with coaching skills
- Minimum BS; Master’s degree
- Fluent in English – written and spoken
- Passionate and curious about new tech
- Creative and able to think out of the box
- Empathetic and good listening skills
- Marketing and design knowledge is an advantage
- Highly organized with an ability to work independently under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Ability to influence business leadership, and executive customers
- Understanding of the SAP landscape is an advantage
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.