Requisition ID: 247128
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
We are looking for experienced SAP S/4HANA Financials Consultant with excellent knowledge of financials and controlling.
- SAP consulting experience including customer facing implementations, roll outs & expert advisory assignments in S/4HANA environment.
- Candidate would be expected to independently work as an expert in the financials consulting domain.
- Ability to lead a team of consultants and underwrite solution delivery without escalations
- Candidate would be expected to independently handle customer workshops and manage scope and customer expectations
- Candidate would be expected to engage with customers and engagement teams to scope solutions and build customer proposals
- Managing and leading Solution integration across various process areas
- Professionally qualified Chartered Accountant/CMA/MBA Finance with 11-15 years of SAP consulting experience in Finance & Controlling besides a good understanding of business processes.
- Must have deep understanding of basic FICO processes covered or related to AR, AP, GL, AA, IO, CCA, Integration, tax processes etc.
- Hands on experience in any two or three of the following areas of Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM – Credit Management, Collections/Disputes), Treasury, Cash Management (Cash Flows, Inhouse Cash) , FICA and Advanced Product costing, Advanced Profitability, Financial Consolidation/Reporting, Central Finance and IFRS 15/16 know how would be an added advantage
- Expertise in functional integration aspects with other SAP modules.
- Must have experience in S/4HANA green field implementations or conversions
- Should have 6 or more, end to end Process Implementation cycles experience.
- Should have worked as Solution lead or Solution architect on at least 3-4 projects and handled a team.
- Ability to work across teams and build long term customer relationships.
- Experience in emerging areas like ML, iRPA and IOT would be a plus
- Certification in the Core area, Professional Certification would be a plus
- Should be Travel ready.
#S/4HANAFinanceConsultant, #FICO, #FSCM, #Treasury, # Central Finance, #S/4HANA Migration, # Consolidation
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
View & Apply