– We are working with a specialized Risk Management Consulting firm that provides cutting edge financial consulting to BFSI segments inclusive of central banks, banks, fintech, investment banks, PE Firms, insurance firms, brokerage, fintech, non-banking finance companies and other financial institutions. The firm covers the entire Risk Management spectrum from Credit risk, Market risk and Operational risk along with regulatory consulting like Basel II/III, IFRS 9, FRTB, ICAAP, Stress Testing etc.
– The firm has served 50+ clients in multiple countries across the globe over the last 10 years with more than 200+ engagements in risk, analytics & compliance area, creating a niche for themselves by providing their clients best in class solutions, while competing with the best in the industry. The firm’s unique value proposition is to help its clients in designing and implementing a comprehensive analytics program customized to their requirements. They have gained valuable experience over time while working with leading banks and financial institutions across the globe.
– Managing multiple projects in multiple geographies
– Handling teams of multiple projects across different areas of analytics, risk management etc.
– Handling pre sales meetings with clients
– Keeping track of latest regulatory updates & preparing offering on them
– Client Handling – Understanding client requirements, problems etc.
– Preparing presentation and presenting it to Senior Management
– Liaison with clients for understanding their problems & providing appropriate solution
– Preparing presentations and other documents as per client requirements
– Doing independent research to come up with innovative solutions/ideas
– Provide thought leadership and hands-on experience for ongoing initiatives
– Train and guide team of consultants
Will be responsible of different project ranging from :
a. Stress Testing & ICAAP
b. Risk Appetite & ALM
d. Risk Policies
e. IFRS 9 and Basel Modeling
f. Developing Rating Models for Corporate banking portfolios
g. Developing Economic Models
h. Development of PD (Application & Behavioral Scorecard), LGD and EAD Retail Models
i. Loss Forecasting
About You :
– You have an entrepreneur mindset. Building, innovating and improving efficiency has been a dream. You are a natural storyteller. You believe in leading by example and grooming your team to be future leaders. Have empathy for your clients and are able to effectively communicate and engage with your audience- across risk, business and finance personas including CXOs.
– You are curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends and eager to learn and deliver results. You have an analytical and data-driven approach in day-to-day work. Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced environment. You are ambitious and have a natural focus and bias towards outcomes
– You are passionately driven and have the readiness to do what it takes to generate good relations, both in-house and externally, and to develop world-class business intelligence capabilities.
If this sounds like you, let’s discuss a mutually beneficial opportunity!
Education Background :
1) You have good understanding of Statistics and Mathematics. You have experience of SAS, SQL, VBA, R & Python not to mention good power point and excel skills. However, knowledge of other applications would also be an advantage.
2) You have a degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science or any other related subject for that matter. The most important thing is that you are passionate about risk management and wish to make a difference.
3) Your communication skills are outstanding, and your written and spoken English are fluent.
Designation : Senior Consultant (5 – 8 Years)
Location : Mumbai (20-30% global travel after Covid-19 situation settles)
Currently : working from home
Maternity and Paternity Benefits