Roles and Responsibilities
Title: Senior Consultant – Program Management
No. Of Positions: 1 (One)
- BE / B Tech / MCA / MSc / ME / M Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field.
- 15+ years of experience in IT/Consulting services
- At least 5+ years experience in leading large IT projects
- Responsible for the complete project life cycle starting from requirements gathering through solution development, deployment and operations.
- Co-ordinate with department stakeholders to understand the department s e-Governance needs, digital transformation requirements and assessment of existing processes & IT systems.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure success of digital transformation initiatives.
- Coordinate across cross-functional projects, proactively identifying dependencies and risks between different projects
- Participate in development of RFPs, bid process management and assist in evaluation of bids.
- Establish project standards, guidelines, reporting mechanisms etc.,
- Drive adherence to project standards and ensure that project deliverables/initiatives are interoperable, secure and scalable as per project goals.
- Prepare periodic status reports and present to stakeholders.
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews.
- Ensure the deliverables follow e-Gov standards, Guideline for Indian Government Website (GIGW), Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), Localization, standards and policies etc. issued from time to time by GoI/GoTN.
- Maintain a release repository and manages key release information.
- Review and co-ordinate activities to ensure readiness for security, disaster recovery and business continuity objectives.
- Review the operations and service level adherence of system integrators and other vendors.
- Co-ordinate change management processes and monitoring SLAs during O&M.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the process.
- Support the user departments in the roll out of awareness and communication efforts.
- Experienced in driving the solution development/implementation of enterprise class IT systems for Government/Public sector/Private Sector Entities.
- Experience in Agile Project Management implementation using agile methodologies (Iterative, Scrum, Kanban). Certifications in Agile methodologies such as CSM/A-CSM/CSP-SM is highly desirable.
- Able to manage partners through clear understanding and ability to apply the concepts of risk management, conflict management, stakeholder management and change management.
- Proven ability to lead, monitor and motivate internal & partner engineering teams.
- Experience in designing/managing projects adopting Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery methodologies.
- Knowledge of/experience with information security standards is highly desirable.
- Ability to quickly understanding business requirements and proposing reference architectures and technology solutions.
- Ability to drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present complex material to wide range of audiences in plain language.
- Ability to multi-task, manage projects, set time frames, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as team player, comfortable with fast paced, changing environment and ambiguity.
For details regarding current e-governance projects please visit the following state and NeGD website
Last date to apply- 6th August 2021
- Salary would depend on candidate’s current compensation.