Title: Senior Consultant Technology Management
Qualification: BE / B Tech / MCA in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field with MBA in Project Management/equivalent
Overall 10+ years of experience out of which 8 years in Project Management/IT Consulting and advisory services
At least 6+ years experience in leading large projects end-to-end starting from requirements gathering through preparing DPR, RFP and Bid process management to managing deployments & SLAs Prior work experience in Management Consulting Firms /Government/Semi-Government
- Responsible for the complete project lifecycle starting from requirements gathering to preparing DPR, RFP and bid process management, providing project management
- Discuss with department stakeholders to understand the Department s process re-engineering needs, digital transformation requirements and perform detailed assessment of existing processes & IT systems
- Coordinate across cross-functional projects, proactively identifying dependencies and risks between different projects
- Prepare functional and technical specifications for the IT systems
- Prepare RFPs, participate in bid process management and assist in evaluation of bids
- Establish project standards, guidelines, reporting mechanisms etc.,
- Drive adherence to project standards and ensure that project deliverables/initiatives are interoperable, secure and scalable as per project goals
- Prepare periodic status reports and present to stakeholders
- Review the operations and service level adherence of system integrators and other vendors
- Analyze existing/proposed projects regarding strategic control, security, disaster recovery and business continuity objectives
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews Maintain a release repository and manages key release information
- Continually work towards making improvements in the process
- Support the user departments in the roll out of awareness and communication efforts
- Experienced in driving the solution architecture, design & development of large enterprise class software systems for public sector/Central Government/State Government bodies.
- Significant experience in monitoring Agile Project Management implementation using agile methodologies (Iterative, Scrum, Kanban).
- Assessment of IT Infrastructure Implementation in Field offices, DC, DR and NLDR
- Assessment of Application Performance, Network and Infrastructure Performance using Enterprise Monitoring Systems
- Able to manage partners through clear understanding and ability to apply the concepts of risk management, conflict management, stakeholder management and change management.
- Proven ability to lead, monitor and motivate multiple vendors & software engineering teams
- Experience in designing/managing projects adopting Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of/experience with information/product security standards is highly desirable
- Knowledge of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence/Blockchain/Data Analytics is highly desirable
Request you please visit SeMT and NeGD website so that you will get insight of the current e-governance projects.
Required Candidate profile Business Requirement:
- Ability to quickly understanding business requirements and proposing reference architectures and technology solutions.
- Ability to drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present complex material to wide range of audiences in plain language
- Ability to multi-task, manage projects, set time frames, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work as team player, comfortable with fast paced, changing environment and ambiguity