*Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed., *
This UIM Consulting SME position enables the candidate to excel at being an OSS consultant and provides an opportunity to work on multiple Oracle Communications OSS Stack products.
Detailed Job Description and Requirements
2 -8 years of experience & Strong knowledge of Oracle Unified Inventory Management (UIM) 7.X
- UIM (cartridge development , Installation)
- Extension Points configuration and rule set development
- Model logical as well as physical inventory in UIM cartridge
- Integration of UIM with upstream systems using web services
- SFWS , Custom web services, UIM APIs
- UIM PSR model & be able to model logical as well as physical inventory in UIM cartridge
- Able to develop rule sets, extension points, etc in the cartridge.
- UIM Inventory Managers such as Service Manager, CO Manager, Search Criteria Manager etc
- Able to develop Calculate Technical Actions for the services.
- Knowledge on conceptual modelling
- Good knowledge of Network domain such as Wireless, Cable, DSL, VoIP
- Enterprise & Retail Voice /Data / GSM implementation experience.
- Core skills in: UIM, Unix, Java, PL, SQL.
- Should have good working knowledge in UNIX / LINUX environment / Unix
- Shell Scripts.
- Must be able to Experience troubleshooting/configuring base application packages.
- Must be able to install and maintain documentation standards.
- Ability to work independently based on inputs from LLD.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability and inclination to learn new products, packages quickly.
- Hands-on experience in developing and debugging WebServices
- Understanding of the Oracle RODOD/RSDOD Solution
- Perform code build and deployment of the completed codes into the development and testing environment.
- Education – Should have done BE/BTech/MCA/MTech in any of this branch – Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, and Telecommunications.